non-steam cs:s server list

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by The_Question, Dec 14, 2008.

1. The_Question
    OP

The_Question Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2008
    Canada
    when i went to the "internet" tab before, i had a full list of non-steam servers. Now the next day, i go to the internet tab it's all steam servers. it says"STEAM validation rejected".
    how do i change it back? (i didn't touch anything before or after in the file)

2. The_Question
    OP

The_Question Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 17, 2008
    Canada
    BUMP

3. Diablo1123

Diablo1123 Newcomer

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Underground
  4. zetsuya

zetsuya Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 14, 2008
    Canada
  5. Licardo7

Licardo7 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 29, 2008
    United States
    use this web site:

http://www.epcgaming.com/epcgaming_v2/servers2.php?gameid=12

This is the only web site that I get my cracked servers on. I have 2 really fun ones:

this is another fun one. Has unique maps and is pretty fun to play one. This one's active more at night (literally, like 2 am) but has some people in the afternoons.

P.S: if you don't know how to join them then just open the console (the '~' key, if it doesn't work go to options and enable it) and type in "connect 63.210.145.178:27015"
    Note: the server I used in the example is JUST AN EXAMPLE. it is the mexico server but you don't have to type that exact server. Use any that you want.

6. xJonny

xJonny ...

Aug 16, 2007
    Try to install the latest non-steam patches or try the setti masterserver mentioned above.

Posts merged

Try to install the latest non-steam patches or try the setti masterserver mentioned above.

7. Egonny

Egonny GBAtemp Fan

Sep 23, 2008
    Belgium
    Brussels, Belgium
    Man, just buy CSS, it's 20 dollars.