Hacking No Video playing Gamecube games on wii

squall12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi Guy,

Need some help regarding gamecube games as i have a few pal gamecube and make a backup to play on my NTSC Wii console with D2EPro Modchip installed but problem is i am getting no video when boot up but got sound coming from the games?? any help on this??

thanks

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yes buy a PAL Wii and install a ModChip too, OR use GeckOS and force video to NTSC...!!!
smile.gif

lll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Are you using component cables to connect your Wii to the TV? The TV might not be able to handle an interlaced signal over component and no PAL GameCube game (officially, at least) supports progressive scan.

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem when trying to play F ZERO NTSC on a pal wii. Using GCOS and playing around with the different mods did fix the issue

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
A lot of older TVs in the US simply don't support PAL at all. Might have to patch or force modes to get around that.

If the game you want to play has an NTSC version, that's also an option. Then it shouldn't need anything done.

squall12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i have already try using the multigames boot 3.4f patch to US Region and try various video available which is pal,pal60 and NTSC which have same result that are no video but sound still coming from the games....also try gecko os still not working
frown.gif
.....also i am using a LG LCD TV....any advice???

But weird is metal gear solid:Twin Snake which is pal are working on my NTSC wii...only a star wars rogue 2 pal having this issue....

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE