Hacking Question NO USB DETECTION ON PC

fiqabumm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Hi so I am having this issue that I can't fix. The thing is when I put the jig in the switch and put it on rcm mode. The tegra rcu detects it no problem and in device manager it comes up as APX. And when I check the zdiag driver I see I have the right driver installed. But when I inject the payload and try to use tinfoil for USB transfer it dose not detect my switch I tried plugging and unplugging the cable but still nothing.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi so I am having this issue that I can't fix. The thing is when I put the jig in the switch and put it on rcm mode. The tegra rcu detects it no problem and in device manager it comes up as APX. And when I check the zdiag driver I see I have the right driver installed. But when I inject the payload and try to use tinfoil for USB transfer it dose not detect my switch I tried plugging and unplugging the cable but still nothing.
Have you tried other USB cables and/or ports?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You need to install the driver again when you use USB in Horizon, since it shows up as a different device than in APX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455