no nanddump option and a few questions

jesusballer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure they cost more than $15... Re-read what I wrote: Saving $5 to $15 for a few months will give you the money needed.
whatever im still stuck in the tiramisu installer screen what can i do i did everything other people told me: hold b longer or redo all the steps nothing changed do you no longer can backup before installing homebrew now?

jesusballer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait for @Maschell or @GaryOderNichts to reply. I don't tag them all the time for no reason: These two dudes are the developers behind Tiramisu! They just don't look that often into GBATemp, so it might take more than a week untill they reply to this.
can i risk a brick if i install tiramisu without backing up my wii u nand files?
i will wait for now i will just see if other people have the same issue i have

Last edited by jesusballer,

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
can i risk a brick if i install tiramisu without backing up my wii u nand files?
The risk is like 1:1000000... So yea, it could go wrong but even in that case: Do you have the hardware to restore a NAND backup? This can't be done in software and the hardware for reflashing the internal NAND is pretty expensive + needs a lot of SMD soldering skills, so... Do your own cost/risk calculations... ;)

jesusballer

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The risk is like 1:1000000... So yea, it could go wrong but even in that case: Do you have the hardware to restore a NAND backup? This can't be done in software and the hardware for reflashing the internal NAND is pretty expensive, so... Do your own cost/risk calculations... ;)
then i guess ill just wait for your summonings

Reactions: V10lator

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1