No more stars for visits on nintendo-europe.com?

accolon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I used to visit nintendo-europe.com daily because of the 5 stars they are giving away for each visit every 24h. Today I noticed that the number of my stars didn't increase anymore, and looking at the history of stars earned so far I saw that the last time I got stars for a daily visit was on March 6th.

I logged out, deleted the cookie and cleared my browser cache, but it didn't help.

Did anybody else (from Europe) notice this, too? I'm wondering if Nintendo has already stopped giving away stars for free, especially since it might be possible to use stars to buy VC games soon.

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did anybody else (from Europe) notice this, too? I'm wondering if Nintendo has already stopped giving away stars for free, especially since it might be possible to use stars to buy VC games soon.
That's probably the reason... No more free stars. Double that with a high exchange rate...
rolleyes.gif

Stingy NoE.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You might be right, just logged in and according to the stats page it didn't add any on for today. Bizarre... The stars catalogue page still says you should get 5 per day, but then again we all know how rubbish NOE's site is so they've probably not updated it.

Still, as long as they do *something* with the stars catalogue I suppose it's better than nothing. Mobile wallpaper has to be the shittiest token collecting gift ever.
hate2.gif

(As an unrelated side note, last week a friend of a friend delighted in telling me how awesome virtual console is. The look on his face when I told him he was getting ripped off compared to the States was priceless, he wasn't having any of it and just kept going on and on about how good it is.
laugh.gif
Well, I suppose they're hitting their target audience.)

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Apologies for the thread revival and the subsequent double-post, but it appears to be working again now
smile.gif

greyhound

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i set NoE page to open every time i start firefox, therefore, i never check whether the amount has been incremented. Thanks for informing everyone, as i would never have noticed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo