Gaming No More Heroes

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had so much hopes for this game. I was actually gonna buy it but something told me to get it from Gamefly first and try it out. I been playing it for 2 days. Im so glad I didn't buy it. The graphics are something like you would see on the original Playstation or N64. The gameplay is very repetetive (except for the side quests). There is only 1 type of enemy that you fight through the whole game besides the bosses. And it got borring real quick. I really hope they fix this game up if they make a part 2 for this.

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
I am hopefully getting an NTSC US wii pretty soon after i sell my Pal one. Wow i really cannot wait to play this. I know i will def enjoy it. Billie what were your first impressions.

BTW, i absolutely love the artwork aswell, Suda rules!!!

AmnesiaHaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
suda + nintendo made me order anotha WII -> NTSC, even as an import the wii is so cheap that its worth to get such great games like uncut heroes, naruto, many more which will never be released here in EU. cant wait to get it...

sorry for the offtopic but do you guys know if the europeen wiikeychip works on a NTSC console also so i can take the same type i have in the PAL-Wii or do i need to order also an import chip...(just to ensure my PAL games will work
nyanya.gif
)?

Mirato

Trophies
XP
Country
I could be wrong but i don't actually think the wiikey is allocated to any specific region. So im guessin you could take it out of your pal and put into your NTSC one.
happy.gif

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Who has a ntcs console and lives in europe? Do you have problems with it? How do you convert the power to 220v? I want to import one to.. but dunno where... I want non censord games!

AmnesiaHaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
youll just need to have 2 wall outlet adapters from US to EU standart (minimum 100W) like this :

http://store.l-f-l.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?...MP=BAC-shopping

, one for the Wii and one in case the TV is PAL-Only for the NTSC->PAL Tv signal converter.

an good option is to use this one from mayflash:

http://www.mayflash.com/others/pc026/pc026-3.htm

of course you need also an mod-chip in case you sell the PAL wii for the games u bought be4

a good site to buy IMPORTS is www.importfun.de, its an german site but they deliver to NL for sure. I ordered mine there , it should be on the way already ....

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
youll just need to have 2 wall outlet adapters from US to EU standart (minimum 100W) like this :

http://store.l-f-l.com/cgi-bin/cp-app.cgi?...MP=BAC-shopping

, one for the Wii and one in case the TV is PAL-Only for the NTSC->PAL Tv signal converter.

an good option is to use this one from mayflash:

http://www.mayflash.com/others/pc026/pc026-3.htm

of course you need also an mod-chip in case you sell the PAL wii for the games u bought be4

a good site to buy IMPORTS is www.importfun.de, its an german site but they deliver to NL for sure. I ordered mine there , it should be on the way already ....
Thanks for the info! Really helped
smile.gif

It is abit expensive... 350 euros for an imported wii!

AmnesiaHaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yes the prices are a bit expensive , i paid 490EU in total for the US-wii + adapters , i had to choose between an new PC or the US-Wii for my christmas-bonus salary and the decision wasnt so hard at all , i think i just keep both Wii consoles to have 100% compatibility in the future
biggrin.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat