Gaming No More Hero

FakeHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i keep getting stuck on the loading screen after the first boss. already wasted like tons of dvd for this. I use imgburn the newest version, just got it today. i use DVD-R 8x, burn it at 4X speed.

FakeHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nobody knows? then if anyone got no more hero worked on softmod, tell me what disc did u use and how u burned it.

Nera

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
HaniKazmi said:
You're using a 8X dvd, but burning 4X.

Womder what the problem could be....
Lol, don't you get what this dude is trying to tell you?
you should burn at 8x speed when the disc's max speed is 8x(however I got some games working burned at speel 4X on a 8X DVD)
I got No more heroes PAL( yeah the gay censored one) Burned at 8x

FakeHero

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really? i thought the burning guides said to burn with half of the disc's speed. so 16x burn at 8x, 8x burn at 4x.

SublimeAndEtc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to what they're saying about burn speed. Burning at half of the discs speed rating is just fine. Personally I use the Auto Write Speed and haven't had any coasters yet. Maybe you have a bad ISO file... You could try auto if you want to use a few more DVDs

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An 8x disc does NOT need to be burned at 8x to work properly. That's almost the dumbest thing I've read all day. Plus, it doesn't sound like you're getting a disc read error (in most cases, such an error would actually pop up on the screen (disc cannot be read). Try another loader... what are you using? Softchip? Gamma? Switch it up. If you still get the error, you could try burning again, although I don't think it's a media issue. Can you try a usb loader? There's also the possibility that you have a bad dump, and may simply need to obtain another copy of the iso.

imapterodactyl

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nera said:
HaniKazmi said:
You're using a 8X dvd, but burning 4X.

Womder what the problem could be....
Lol, don't you get what this dude is trying to tell you?
you should burn at 8x speed when the disc's max speed is 8x(however I got some games working burned at speel 4X on a 8X DVD)
I got No more heroes PAL( yeah the gay censored one) Burned at 8x

Lol. Actually, the EU/J version of the game without all the blood isn't censored. All the gratuitous geysers were added in specifically for the US audience. The bloodless version is how the game was originally designed in this case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-