Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
gallery_271505_136_682549.png

So Beware Of the Naked Fist™ INC. has finally released some news about the epic sequel to Requiem for an Abnocto named "No More Fanboy". Not only have they revealed a teaser poster for it (with the official release date) but also told us some stuff about the new chapter.

"No More Fanboy isn't actually fully a sequel to Vulpes Abnoctos epic journey to save GBAtemp, most of it is a re-telling of what happened to Valwin and p1ngpong during the great flame wars between Vita fanboys and Nintenyearolds."-Says CEO of Beware of the Naked fist™ INC. AlanJohn.
"It's not going to be fully a prequel, since it will have some parts that take place in the present time of the Hentmei universe."
During our interview with AlanJohn, he agreed to give us a quick Q&A so that the fans will stop whining.

Q: What happened to Sausage Head?
A: He got banned from GBAtemp, just like monkat.

Q: Are there any plans to bring any of those characters back?
A: We might do some spin-offs or prequels to the storyline, since there were great gaps between the series.

Q: Can paarish be in your new hentmei?
A: [Laughs]. Sorry, but even though I'm the CEO, I can't just add someone to the storyline that easily. Hentmei is written for about 3-4 chapters in advance, so I can not guarantee that paarish will be in the upcoming hentmeis. If he/she does something major, then maybe, but as I said - I'm still not sure.

Q: Why does hentmei take so long?
A: In hentmei we try to make original and funny content. We have the best GBAtemp trolls and comedians working on this. We only put in the best jokes that will 100% make the viewer laugh. We also want to combine great story + great humour, and this is very hard to do.

Q: Will you ever make "classic" hentmei, where you actually make fun of hentai?
A: Yes and no. When we made the first, very first non-canon hentmei, we had that idea in mind: "Guys, lets make fun of all of the hentai mangas we fap to!". At first it was a success, but the humour in it wasn't original and only hardcore trolls understood it.

Q: So, you were aiming for a wider audience?
A: [Laughs] Of course not! We don't want Tim Buckleys audience.

Q: Epic Minecfart, where is it?
A: 2013.

Q: WHAT? 2013? ARE YOU FUKCING INSANE???
A: [Laughs]

Q: THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU JERK! THERE ARE FANS OF EPIC MINECFART TOO!
A: [Continued laughter]

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Q: Can paarish be in your new hentmei?
A: [Laughs]. Sorry, but even though I'm the CEO, I can't just add someone to the storyline that easily. Hentmei is written for about 3-4 chapters in advance, so I can not guarantee that paarish will be in the upcoming hentmeis. If he/she does something major, then maybe, but as I said - I'm still not sure.
:wub:
I'll do something on biblical proportions! :angry:

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Oh my, people who believed in that thread actually exist? How retarded are you guys? Did you really think that if I were to leave then my thread would be in the EoF and be a plagiarized version of Opium's farewell thread?
Oh my.
But I cryied everytiem 4 relz, I woz warid sic! ;O;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak past the light and kill that giant mosquito.