Hacking no$gba saves into nds

AdeptZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I was wondering whether it is actually possible to transfer my Pokemon Platinum save from no$gba into a dsi. I've read up on quite a bit about this issue as some people say it's possible while others said it's not.

So from what I gathered, the process is:
- Change the configuration setting of SAV from Compressed/Uncompressed to Raw
- Convert the file on http://www.shunyweb.info/index.php

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me whether this process actually works since this gunna be the most important factor in whether I'm going to buy a dsi. Thanks a lot, any help would be greatly appreciated.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what you mean (flashcart or commercial cart...though either way you need a flashcart), but its probably possible. I don't remember if I even changed the settings for no$gba. I just convert and shove it onto my flashcart and it seems to work just fine.

AdeptZero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried this on my friend's M3 (his ds is very first model, the phat one) and it didn't work. What I did was use the game manager to load the rom, and the copy/pasted the save file into the save-file-folder. It read the file as if it were an empty save. Maybe this just doesn't work for the m3?

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
jurassicplayer said:
Yeah...and your output should be the "G6 DS Real | M3 DS Real (.0)" if the M3 used is an M3 Real/M3iZero.
Well, try converting it to the acekards .sav
Those saves work on my little brother his Acekard AND my M3real, withouth converting them to each other.

I think .0 is a save format used a long time ago.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo