Gaming No GBA games yet?

JamesWames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Its been a year and a half since the 3DS was released and still no Game Boy Advance games for download? What's the deal?

Clarky

Don't you know who I think I am?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think GBA games will come eventually, just not right now. Nintendo are just happy to try and get money out of the GB games and Nes ones right now there is only 1 GBC game on the e-shop isn't there? when sales start to slow down I imagine bringing in GBA games will start to come, why sit on instant money makers?

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ OP You should have taken the question marks out of your post. So far people think you're asking a question, rather than stating a complaint, and trying to start a discussion. It might be a good idea to go back and edit your first post. :)

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always wondered this myself, and I finally found the answer.

Nintendo doesn't like money.

Honestly though I have not the slightest clue why they haven't put any up for download.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
They may release them in the future. The best way to try and make that happen is to contact Nintendo support and let them know that you want it. If enough people ask for the GBA games, it gives it a better chance of happening.

Reactions: 1 person

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If I remember correctly, on the Australian eShop, there is one GBA game available for public purchase, but I can't recall what it's called. It's NOT an ambassador title, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)