Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I burnt a backup of super mario galaxy onto a dvd-r disc. I am on wii 3.2e, when I go to backup launcher 0.3 gamma and go to launch game I get an error saying - "no dvd (n)". Why is this happening, have I done something wrong here? I used imgburn to burn the game.
Help appreciated, thanks in advance

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you burn it with imgburn using 8x speed ? It works fine for me. I am using 3.2u and backup launcher 0.3 gamma but make sure you installed the latest CIOS38r13 installer. I recommend you to use NEOGAMMA.. But you need CIOS38r13 to run NEOGAMMA. Its the newest version Wiigator created after backup launcher 0.3 gamma.
smile.gif

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RockmanForte said:
Did you burn it with imgburn using 8x speed ? It works fine for me. I am using 3.2u and backup launcher 0.3 gamma but make sure you installed the latest CIOS38r13 installer. I recommend you to use NEOGAMMA.. But you need CIOS38r13 to run NEOGAMMA. Its the newest version Wiigator created after backup launcher 0.3 gamma.
smile.gif
Yeah, it was burned using 8x speed and I have the latest CIOS8r13 installer. Dunno why it wont read it.

knight4rider

Trophies
XP
Country
help im getting dsame no dvd error (n) too...i have followed every simple steps of d guide nd installed homebrew chnel using banner bomb...i hv neo gamma r7 nd burn dvds using verbatim dvd-r helllllppppp!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)