Homebrew NitroGrafx V0.6

FluBBa

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
Fixed graphics rendering and optimised everything to better handle CD-ROM emulation.
R-Type, Gradius, Parodius, Street Fighter II and lots of more games are now very playable graphics wise.

*Support for all 2048 tiles.
*Support for 1024 wide tilemaps.
*Support for 320 pixel wide screenmode.
*Better caching of tiles/sprites, less flickering
*Optimised everything.

http://ndsretro.com/

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this fix the turbografix-cd aspect also? also i'm going check this out.

xxNathanxx

Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
PC-Engine/TurboGrafx-16

It's right there in the title...

If you have no idea what PCE/TG-16 is, this emulator is not for you.

FluBBa

OP
Trophies
Website
www.ndsretro.com
XP
Country
I'm not sure how to handle the CD-ROM images so that people understand it easily, apparently MESS uses the CHD format for it's CD files, maybe that is the way to go?

Neodemon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't tested any CD's, but everything else runs flawlessly. Zero slowdown, and near perfect sprites in almost all games!
Like what's been said before, it's great too have development in the scene, and this is a very welcomed update!
Thank you FluBBa!! :yaynds:

(PS, I totally remember getting you GBA emulators way back in 2005 - 2006, for my iPod 5g) Actually, the only thing keeping me from playing those is the damn select button on the click wheel is extremely hard to press... Keep up the good work ;)

gumgod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
In case you haven't worked it out yet Karolus (which I hope you have because it's a great emulator Flubba has coded), if you renamed the iso/bin/cue file, you may have to open the cue file in something like notepad then change the filename there as well or you will probably get an error loading the cue sheet. As far as a BIOS is concerned you could do an internet search for '[BIOS] TurboGrafx CD Super System Card (USA) (v3.0)' and you may find what you need :) . Choose which bios to use in the settings and then load the CD from the load CD menu.

Karolus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In case you haven't worked it out yet Karolus (which I hope you have because it's a great emulator Flubba has coded), if you renamed the iso/bin/cue file, you may have to open the cue file in something like notepad then change the filename there as well or you will probably get an error loading the cue sheet. As far as a BIOS is concerned you could do an internet search for '[BIOS] TurboGrafx CD Super System Card (USA) (v3.0)' and you may find what you need :) . Choose which bios to use in the settings and then load the CD from the load CD menu.

Everything worked good. Unfortunately, I can't hear any sound but its an known issue of this emualtor. Thank you so much. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)