Nitro Hax incompatible with Acekard 2i?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by loserkidsblink18, Mar 26, 2010.

1. loserkidsblink18
    OP

loserkidsblink18 GBAtemp Regular

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Wilson, NC
    I have a DS Lite and a CycloDS flash card.. I pre-ordered a DSi XL, so in order to make the jump I bought a Acekard 2i. I've been using Nitro Hax for Pokemon Heart Gold, which works fine on my CycloDS.

When I load in the code list (.xml file) with the Acekard, Nitro Hax just freezes. Is this a common issue? Is there a fix out there?

2. azure0wind

azure0wind GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 24, 2009
    Indonesia
    yeah nitrohax is incompatible with ak2i (i wonder why?)

3. loserkidsblink18
    OP

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Wilson, NC
    Christ. My luck, I'd pick up the one flashcard incompatible with the one program I'm specifically using. [​IMG]

4. Dialexio

Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I've encountered this as well (on my Acekard 2i and my R4). Well... it would freeze up upon entering a folder with codes inside. It's annoyed the hell out of me since 0.90.

I used version 0.82, and got much better results (it worked). The last time I used 0.82 (maybe a month or two ago), I had no issues. 0.92 would choke on that same XML.

5. loserkidsblink18
    OP

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Wilson, NC
    Well, at least that sounds a bit hopeful. I'll give 0.82 a try in the morning time and see how that works. I'm going to be incredibly pissed if I don't get to use AR codes with Heart Gold. Not that I'm really hacking any of the pokemon. It's just nice to have GB sounds early, and to use L + R to repel.

That's what I get for "supporting the gaming industry" and "buying games". [​IMG]

6. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    Buy an AR. [​IMG]

7. loserkidsblink18
    OP

Aug 21, 2008
    United States
    Wilson, NC
    Hey, I'd say I'd support the industry. Datel and their capitalization on gaming exploits on the other hand... [​IMG]