NIS America Won’t Release Clan of Champions On Xbox 360 After All

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Source:http://www.siliconer...-360-after-all/
This evening, however, NIS America announced that Clan of Champions will not be released for the Xbox 360 after all.
Finally, now even NISA admits this game wasn't even worth a retail release. For those of you who don't recall NISA announced Clan of Champions, along other highly anticipated titles such as Hyperdimension Neptunia MK-II and Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, this was the most surprising game in their line-up.

Reactions: 1 person

smile72

NewsBot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
And the only winners in this sorry state of affairs was the Xbox 360 owner. As they do not have the choice of buying a shit game.
Yes, I agree... it's very sad that NISA even choose to waste money to bring this shit game over, they thought this game was their big entrance to the Xbox 360 market... which was strange as it alienated many if not most of their customers. A good game to choose would have been Steins;Gate or Chaos;Head.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And the only winners in this sorry state of affairs was the Xbox 360 owner. As they do not have the choice of buying a shit game.
Yes, I agree... it's very sad that NISA even choose to waste money to bring this shit game over, they thought this game was their big entrance to the Xbox 360 market... which was strange as it alienated many if not most of their customers. A good game to choose would have been Steins;Gate or Chaos;Head.

My general rule of thumb is that anything with a semicolon in it doesn't deserve half a shit from me.

If you got this joke then I'll give you a minute or two to stop laughing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast