Nippon Ichi Hints at Big Things to Come

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

Even with today's announcement of Meikyuu Touro Regasist and the recent announcement of The Witch and the Hundred Soldiers, Nippon Ichi may not be done for the year. In an interview with Dengeki PlayStation this week, CEO Sohei Shinkawa hinted that we could get a glimpse at a major title before the end of the year.

Shinkawa also provided a broad look at the company's upcoming plans. PS3 will be the main platform for Nippon Ichi in the next fiscal year, he said. However, they plan on seeing how things go for PlayStation Vita and develop accordingly.

http://andriasang.com/comz14/

pls no loli NIS

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably another Disgaea game since NIS can't do a whole lot else, unless it's just more SRPGs.

I really don't like NIS at all. Just really bad "quirky" J-Humor and SRPGs are like a dime a dozen nowadays. Seriously, I like my PSP and all, but I go to nab a game online for it and I'm just overloaded with like ten thousand SRPGs. Seriously, I really hate fucking grids. Fire Emblem: Shadow Drag was like the last SRPG I enjoyed minus Valkyria Chronicles II (which is pretty far off the beaten path of most SRPGs).

Don't even get me started with Cave Story 3D...

Reactions: 1 person

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
unless one of their littler better put together games gets a sequel I don't care. (meaning soul nomad, ZHP, phantom brave, or la pucelle)

That or Gust gets back into making a new mana khemia :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?