Hacking Nintendo's next-gen handheld?

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo should make these things called 'flash carts'. But then if they did, we'd probably have to pay for ROMs. Ugh..

Better volume control. The slidy thing is hard to control. Have like volume up and down buttons like the PSP.

I don't mind the volume slider. But it is not very accurate. It is Hard to get it at exactly the perfect volume for playing at night.

That's why I don't like it. Not accurate at all. Its always either too loud or too quiet.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the original ds design is bad(fixed in lite redesign)

I disagree. The DS Lite is still very uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time.
How long exactly? i seem to have it comfortable in my hands for 8 hours without my transformers skin and when the skin is applied i can hold onto it for how ever long i plan on playing.
It becomes apparent for me after maybe 40 minutes of Castlevania.

gigermunit

Trophies
Website
gigermunit.uni.cc
XP
Country
United States
the original ds design is bad(fixed in lite redesign)

I disagree. The DS Lite is still very uncomfortable to use for extended periods of time.

How long exactly? i seem to have it comfortable in my hands for 8 hours without my transformers skin and when the skin is applied i can hold onto it for how ever long i plan on playing.
It becomes apparent for me after maybe 40 minutes of Castlevania.
Heh thats castlevania's control setup not the design of the DS how they place what you need to do on each button makes it uncomfortable for me.

hollabackitsobi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Improved Graphical abilities (doesn't have to be gamecube. Maybe low-mid PS2/GC range)

-Improved speed Web Browser (Don't care if it has to be purchased)

- Way to download past titles (like VC, except at a lower cost. I'd fork over some cash)

- Un-hack/whateverable. If everybody paid for the games they wanted, then we'd see what people like get put out.Â

- Video/music/Picture viewer... I guess... But a PMP would do a much better job.Â

- Tank-like. I'm still afraid I'm going to break my DS Lite if I were to drop it on the CARPET.Â

But most importantly:Â cheap

NOTHING is unhackable. NOTHING. But anyway, the DS Lite is extremely comfortable in my hands, I can play for hours. I also have rather large hands.

zeppo

change my avatar!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I like the ds lite more cuz it's cooler, but the original is easier to handle and it doesn't get sweaty as easily. I would use it instead if it had the brightness of the ds lite and the buttons were as quiet as they are on the ds lite.

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the ds lite more cuz it's cooler, but the original is easier to handle and it doesn't get sweaty as easily. I would use it instead if it had the brightness of the ds lite and the buttons were as quiet as they are on the ds lite.
I prefer the original's d-pad, but the corners jab my hands twice as badly as the Lite.

Saylient_Dreams

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm fine with anything, they just better remember to keep it left hand friendly, so dual analog sticks would be good too.
biggrin.gif

Things I think it needs is a media player built in, heck just reinvent the PSP for us please, of course with better battery life and the same game quality
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn