Hacking Nintendont

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Still issues when playing GFZP01 - F-Zero GX from usbloaderGX (<version>3.0 r1262</version> and md5 for game is okay)
If have a GXgamesettings.cfg for this game with below values (trying to avoid widescreen and scaling). Still black screen when entering this game (which can only be stopped by going back to wiiu mode). Game works great when played from nintendont itself when also avoiding widescreen and scaling setiings.

game:GFZP01 = video:-1; videoPatchDol:-1; aspectratio:-1; language:-1; ocarina:-1; vipatch:-1; ios:-1; parentalcontrol:0; iosreloadblock:-1; patchcountrystrings:-1; loadalternatedol:4; alternatedolstart:0; alternatedolname:; returnTo:1; sneekVideoPatch:-1; NandEmuMode:-1; NandEmuPath:; Hooktype:-1; WiirdDebugger:-1; GameCubeMode:-1; DMLVideo:0; DMLProgPatch:0; DMLNMM:-1; DMLActivityLED:-1; DMLPADHOOK:-1; DMLNoDisc2:-1; DMLWidescreen:-1; DMLScreenshot:-1; DMLJPNPatch:-1; DMLDebug:-1; NINDeflicker:0; NINPal50Patch:0; NINWiiUWide:0; NINVideoScale:-1; NINVideoOffset:-1; NINRemlimit:-1; NINMCEmulation:-1; NINMCSize:-1; NINUSBHID:-1; NINMaxPads:-1; NINNativeSI:-1; NINOSReport:-1; NINLED:-1; NINLog:-1; NINLoaderPath:; NINArcadeMode:-1; DEVOMCEmulation:-1; DEVOWidescreen:-1; DEVOActivityLED:-1; DEVOFZeroAX:-1; DEVOTimerFix:-1; DEVODButtons:-1; DEVOCropOverscan:-1; DEVODiscDelay:-1; PrivateServer:-1; Locked:0;

something not right here????

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NINVideoScale is -1. It needs to be 0. This is not a Nintendont issue and the fix has been posted at least a couple of times in the USB Loader GX thread.

lafleche

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
NINVideoScale is -1. It needs to be 0. This is not a Nintendont issue and the fix has been posted at least a couple of times in the USB Loader GX thread.
The the search of gbatemp is faulty because I couldn't find any reference in that thread for this game and it's issues. The NINVideoScale=0 doesn't do the trick.

Last edited by lafleche,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The the search of gbatemp is faulty because I couldn't find any reference in that thread for this game and it's issues. The NINVideoScale=0 doesn't do the trick.
the only thing i know is this game doesnt like being width or video forced so usbloader gx is forcing something on nintendont how i have no idea.

ryanr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have a problem with connecting my ps3 controller it was connecting awhile ago now it doesnt connect any help?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i have a problem with connecting my ps3 controller it was connecting awhile ago now it doesnt connect any help?
it only works with the usb on at all times, also make sure you do not have native set to on, or you plugged in gc controllers on wiiu gc ports or other hid devices, only one hid device at a time.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I need help with MKGP2. I found 3 of them so far and none of them to work. All three of them that I found is hanging black screen. I already post my thread and none of them help me. Only they said mostly is redownload iso. I am sorry but redownload is not always 100% work on Nintendont because I know there is something I missed. MKGP work fine but not for MKGP2. So what I want is something need to boost Nintendont like install. I am only ask expert around this thread. Any of you who was in my thread that I posted, I won't listen toy ou because they didn't listen what I said. And please do not suggest me for ModMii because they don't have every kind of install to require to play MKGP2. What if iso I found that actually work on Nintendont, but my Wii didn't work because maybe I missed something for install? Only I want is install to boost Nintendont to make MKGP2 playable.

Pardon for my grammar.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't understand. You want help with getting the game to work but don't want to listen to advice on how to do it?
They suggest me redownload iso. I download 3 different iso and none of them work on Nintendont. Only I want to ask is install my wii for Nintendont. I don't know why they want me do redownload iso. I don't want redownload.

I got proof that I have 3 different iso but same memory data.
http://prntscr.com/g289es
Even Sample Game Name, it same as GGPE02. If those three didn't work on Nintendont, then it something wrong with my Wii. Maybe I kept old version that I installed in the past.

If I need to improve my Wii system to support Nintendont, what can I do? If ModMii is only option then what can I do? I use it before but I don't think they do change and update for IOS, cIOS, and other thing I don't know. It is there anything I can do better?

Last edited by bradzx,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
They suggest me redownload iso. I download 3 different iso and none of them work on Nintendont. Only I want to ask is install my wii for Nintendont. I don't know why they want me do redownload iso. I don't want redownload.

I got proof that I have 3 different iso but same memory data.
http://prntscr.com/g289es
Even Sample Game Name, it same as GGPE02. If those three didn't work on Nintendont, then it something wrong with my Wii. Maybe I kept old version that I installed in the past.

If I need to improve my Wii system to support Nintendont, what can I do? If ModMii is only option then what can I do? I use it before but I don't think they do change and update for IOS, cIOS, and other thing I don't know. It is there anything I can do better?
improve you wii system? lol what do you think you have a pc you can buy better parts for? if every other game works then nintendont is running correctly, try deleting a save file for mkgp2 maybe its corrupted it should be a bin file on your saves folder.

if nintendont runs one game then nintendont is fine, the only issues there can be is forced settings or bad isos, you never took a picture of your settings or showed the md5 of your mkgp2 isos.

you cant boost your wii at all.

Reactions: ShonenJump

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
improve you wii system? lol what do you think you have a pc you can buy better parts for? if every other game works then nintendont is running correctly, try deleting a save file for mkgp2 maybe its corrupted it should be a bin file on your saves folder.

if nintendont runs one game then nintendont is fine, the only issues there can be is forced settings or bad isos, you never took a picture of your settings or showed the md5 of your mkgp2 isos.

you cant boost your wii at all.
I don't use force setting at all. My pc is not strong enough like gaming. IT shitty pc from W7. Someday I will buy laptop gaming. I only have GCIT to show what ISO can do. Does they have iso information like GBATA??

OH finally some answer I want to hear than my thread I posted. If not going boost my Wii system to playable MKGP2, then what can I do? Also I don't think I have save data for MKGP2 on my flash drive yet because it hanging black screen so it impossible to get save data.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You only need 4 things to play MK Arcade (either version):

1. A modified Wii
2. IOS 58 unpatched
3. Nintendont
4. A valid copy of the game.

We cannot tell you where to get the game. There is a post here that has MD5 hashes for Triforce ISOs that are known to work. If you're launching it directly from Nintendont it shouldn't need any settings changed other than memory card emulation if you want that. If you're launching it from USB Loader GX it may require you manually edit that loader's config file to change NINVideoScale to 0.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You only need 4 things to play MK Arcade (either version):

1. A modified Wii
2. IOS 58 unpatched
3. Nintendont
4. A valid copy of the game.

We cannot tell you where to get the game. There is a post here that has MD5 hashes for Triforce ISOs that are known to work. If you're launching it directly from Nintendont it shouldn't need any settings changed other than memory card emulation if you want that. If you're launching it from USB Loader GX it may require you manually edit that loader's config file to change NINVideoScale to 0.
That is kinda funny because MKGP is working fine to me. So I don't understand why MKGP2 didn't work. I don't use USB Loader GX connect to Nintendont because last time I tried, GC ISO and Wii ISO are messed up and not able to play so I do separate. I use USB Loader GX for Wii game in my 64GB flash drive and I use Nintendont for GC ISO on 32GB flash drive. Both flash drive are PNY. I use 8gb SDHC for VC game and Wiiware game that my Wii can't hold more games. Want me bring it up SYSCheck? I can't send you message because you turn it off and I don't know how did you do that.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That is kinda funny because MKGP is working fine to me. So I don't understand why MKGP2 didn't work. I don't use USB Loader GX connect to Nintendont because last time I tried, GC ISO and Wii ISO are messed up and not able to play so I do separate. I use USB Loader GX for Wii game in my 64GB flash drive and I use Nintendont for GC ISO on 32GB flash drive. Both flash drive are PNY. I use 8gb SDHC for VC game and Wiiware game that my Wii can't hold more games. Want me bring it up SYSCheck? I can't send you message because you turn it off and I don't know how did you do that.
again if you can run a game you have a good ios already or no game would work.

do this first get your mkgp2 iso md5
second take a picture of your nintendont settings and the saves folder on your flashdrive.

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
again if you can run a game you have a good ios already or no game would work.

do this first get your mkgp2 iso md5
second take a picture of your nintendont settings and the saves folder on your flashdrive.
Well not only that, F-Zero GX have problem as well. I did follow Cyan told me in the past and other people told me that Homecrew channel theme can prevent on Nintendont for some game don't work. I already uninstall HBC and reinstall HBC and it seem MKGP2 still not work. Hopeing FZGX will work. If not, then I will update for this.

Where can I find this md5? My setting in Nintendont? I didn't touch them at all. I just do load the iso for since. I didn't bother for setting.

Here is save folder but there is no raw MKGP2.
http://prntscr.com/g2ark5

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well not only that, F-Zero GX have problem as well. I did follow Cyan told me in the past and other people told me that Homecrew channel theme can prevent on Nintendont for some game don't work. I already uninstall HBC and reinstall HBC and it seem MKGP2 still not work. Hopeing FZGX will work. If not, then I will update for this.

Where can I find this md5? My setting in Nintendont? I didn't touch them at all. I just do load the iso for since. I didn't bother for setting.

Here is save folder but there is no raw MKGP2.
http://prntscr.com/g2ark5
triforce games dont save with raw files but with bin files wich are there are are only 1 kb wich is very wierd lol just delete those files and activate mc emu on nintendont settings.

if the theme was there you couldnt have played any game, if mkgp1 runs then nintendont can run everything.

download this file http://www.mediafire.com/file/5y3tfpoil433rij/MD5_SHA-1+Utility.exe
open your mkgp2 iso , wait afew seconds and then copy paste the md5 key to here.

Reactions: cvskid

bradzx

x-Darkie-x
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MKGP is fine but not for F-Zero GX. I load it. It fine until second or third intro game company, it crash in black screen.

Here you go.
38E96D3F9080515520075CECD693824B

That is frigging cool.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MKGP is fine but not for F-Zero GX. I load it. It fine until second or third intro game company, it crash in black screen.

Here you go.
38E96D3F9080515520075CECD693824B

That is frigging cool.

That ISO should work. It should Mario Kart Arcade GP2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sigh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, could you change your username?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i guess not...
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    anybody here?
  • P @ PKNate:
    nope
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: 7 years by lukas graham, supermassive black hole by muse, and megalomania all have the same bpm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    girls just wanna have fun and renai circulation also share the same tempo as the few i said before
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, megalomania the live a live song?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wait no, megalovania*
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    my bad
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't forgive you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The nerve of that guy, gosh.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah expecting me to forgive gtfo
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    But how could the Dr have known you didn't want to be circumcized?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He didn't you just wanted your dick to be fondled
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Watching dune 2 it's eh
    Dune one sucked
    The original with Patrick Stewart was Great
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A sexual psycopath that love pain where have I heard that before
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In your high school diary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No but your wife let's me read her diary the word psychopath comes up more than sexual +1