Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Remember when widescreen patches were just codes? :rolleyes:

Anyway, now that bios support is added for both EmuMC and real MC, I was wondering if it's okay to suggest an option to enable/disable the bios screen, you see I had certain games "N64 injects and GBA injects" set in the settings to use real MC "despite them not having a functioning save feature" so that I don't get the GC bios, you know, since they're not really GC games "and GBA games already have the GBA bios play at start up anyway" but now this no longer works, it's only a suggestion.

rafalince

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I solved the problem, i traded my hd, the samsung 160gb hd, are not working on nintendont, i dont know why. But when i traded to another hd, thats workedd thank for all patience and help

Reactions: GreyWolf

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I solved the problem, i traded my hd, the samsung 160gb hd, are not working on nintendont, i dont know why. But when i traded to another hd, thats workedd thank for all patience and help
no problem, some hdds arent very wiiu friendly for some reason, glad you got everything working now.

Reactions: Troopage

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
another fix today, this one was weird and confusing:
-ARStartDMA now will actively refuse to write out of its memory bounds, this fixes ultimate spiderman memory card emu problems
essentially the game did not care about memory limits and managed to overwrite the memory card emu area.
That... is a weird behavior I must say...

On a different note, it feels good being able to use both MCs with the GG bios again!

kmksoulja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When using nintendont I've turned memory card emulation on 256 seperate cards option but when playing Mario kart Arcade GP, I can create a Mario card just fine but if I quit the game it locks up and starts repeating 3 seconds of the music over and over and when i shut down the console and try to go back into the game it says that my mario card is corrupt. Help?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
When using nintendont I've turned memory card emulation on 256 seperate cards option but when playing Mario kart Arcade GP, I can create a Mario card just fine but if I quit the game it locks up and starts repeating 3 seconds of the music over and over and when i shut down the console and try to go back into the game it says that my mario card is corrupt. Help?
the triforce games use separate files to save (GP1 is GP1.bin etc) so maybe just try to use another device to let it successfully create a new file and then copy it to your current device. I played easly over 40 hours worth in GP2 and never had a save problem so after having a .bin file it should be good.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
the triforce games use separate files to save (GP1 is GP1.bin etc) so maybe just try to use another device to let it successfully create a new file and then copy it to your current device. I played easly over 40 hours worth in GP2 and never had a save problem so after having a .bin file it should be good.
I can relate to that, I had a similar issue to his with F-Zero AX before but after several tries I finally got it working on one of the hard drives and after creating the file it's been working fine since, though I have to say I don't play it very often.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello. I've got a question about cheats. Will PAL2NTSC codes work with nintendont to make the game run faster? I am interested in particularly that one.
http://gamehacking.org/?game=54436
If so, how can I create .gct? Do I need to activate (M) Must Be On cheat as well?
you can use my super oldschool guide from right here, most of the time the M codes can be ignored, most of them were just for the cheat device to know where it can hook into, we got generic hooks though which should work fine 99% of the time.

kmksoulja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

question do i have to have the memory card emulation option turned on in order for the triforce games to save?

AlexandreKH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi. After the last update i got a message from the system. It was:

USBloaderGX couldn´t verify Nintendont boot.dol file. Launch boot.dol anyway?

The version 3.352, It does not appear in the usb loader gx credits .

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I just checked and the version number is still in the Nintendont source. Are you using an older version of USB Loader GX from before the check was updated maybe?

Reactions: AlexandreKH

AvalarianVortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Same thing is happening to me. Every revision of Nintendont since the RealMC bios update I've been getting this warning every time I go to boot up a GameCube game from GX.

Last edited by AvalarianVortex,

coolmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will the Wii U gamepad be able to work one day with Nintendon't or is that very difficult/ impossible? Would be neat if it could be used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1