Hacking Nintendont

Lucky Dog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Pedro 702.
The recognition of Mayflash adapter and Wii Classic Controller Pro is normally automatically Nintendond.
Only with my Wii U not.
In test mode, the HID test the Button Keys do not change.
all buttons do not function.
My PC works with the Wii Classic Controller Pro verry fine.

Can you understand me now

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Pedro 702.
The recognition of Mayflash adapter and Wii Classic Controller Pro is normally automatically Nintendond.
Only with my Wii U not.
In test mode, the HID test the Button Keys do not change.
all buttons do not function.

Can you understand me now

You dont need to use the adapter. Just plug the classic controller pro to your wiimote and that's it.

fariasluciano

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
New tests yesterday. Ive noticed that with the new rev, even with only "cheats" ON but with no code, the game fails to load and there's another error message before shutdown the system. So, if you have a game with no cheat file anywhere and the option "cheat" is on, you'll get an error message and a shutdown. But if you DO have a cheat file, it won't work anyway...
No go with cheats till now...

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hey guys, quick question:
Could somebody explain to me what's "antiflicker"? I mean, I UNDERSTAND the CONCEPT of flicker, but what does it do on NINTENDON'T?
Thanks.

Reactions: MutantlX

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, quick question:
Could somebody explain to me what's "antiflicker"? I mean, I UNDERSTAND the CONCEPT of flicker, but what does it do on NINTENDON'T?
Thanks.

by default, deflicker is always enabled, it basically draws the image smoother but blurred out a bit, if you force a video mode like NTSC without deflicker your games will look sharper and less blurry.

sideskroll

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
by default, deflicker is always enabled, it basically draws the image smoother but blurred out a bit, if you force a video mode like NTSC without deflicker your games will look sharper and less blurry.

I see... So if I launch from USBLOADER GX (having Video mode set to SYSTEM DEFAULT) is deflicker active?
Reason I'm asking is because the GCN is obviously NOT an HD console. So jaggies and "sharp edges" are very notorious when played through a WiiU on a FullHD screen. Would the "deflicker" option do anything about that?
Also, is that an "actual" option or one of those hacks like force Widescreen/480p? Cause I always prefer not to use any hacks/cheats or anything like that.
Thanks for the response and most of all, thanks for working on NINTENDONT.:grog:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land