Hacking Nintendont

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another question, already answered, but could not find it in the 1000+ pages

I keep on getting hiss sound in games that use streaming audio (Crazy Taxi, Bomberman Generations, Eternal Darkness,...)
I tried fstfix with the -t (align 32k) also with -s (streamfix) and used DMToolbox, also DiscEx, none of them fixes it :/

or do i have to set something in nintendont settings (or CFG-usbloader) ?

Thanks
Did you try it with an uncompressed ISO?
I just tried Crazi Taxi and i got no hissing sound in the game, i am using the latest (did you see what i did here ;) ) nintendont.

Does GCN retail disc reading is only for original Wii?
Ninja'd
Depends on the DVD drive that is installed on your wii, Nintendont supports Disc reading from rev 260.
Yes, no Wii U.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I just tried Crazi Taxi and i got no hissing sound in the game, i am using the latest (did you see what i did here ;) ) nintendont.

Ninja'd
Depends on the DVD drive that is installed on your wii, Nintendont supports Disc reading from rev 260.
Yes, no Wii U.

Yeah, already tried :P
The thing make a strange noise, like trying to figure out why the disc is so small or something, then it just spit out...

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

DarkerSuperTails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendont

*Hello, I'm a first post. I was here, thanks for quoting me fully without requiring it, but just copy the relevant part you want to quote from me, thank you*
Quick question, Can anyone make or give me a INI File for the Gamecubr adapter for the PC? The one with the two ports that they say they didn't make yet. Am just hoping for someone to make it cause I have a wii u and I need something to play this on, Thanks very much for helping.

RCJayce

The Defender Of Tomorrow
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, Can anyone make or give me a INI File for the Gamecubr adapter for the PC? The one with the two ports that they say they didn't make yet. Am just hoping for someone to make it cause I have a wii u and I need something to play this on, Thanks very much for helping.
I don't understand what do you need, you need a INI to use the GC Adapter (the official one) in your Wii U? Or in your PC?

Well,if you want to use the GC Adapter in your Wii U to play Gamecube Games via Nintendont just launch the app and download the controllers.zip (press B to show optiones and X/Y I don't remember to download) after that you can play yours games with it (only with Nintendont!) remember to turn on HID

Now, if you want to use the GC Adapter in your PC maybe [user]Toadking[/user] can help you with that. He was working on it I think.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I don't understand what do you need, you need a INI to use the GC Adapter (the official one) in your Wii U? Or in your PC?

Well,if you want to use the GC Adapter in your Wii U to play Gamecube Games via Nintendont just launch the app and download the controllers.zip (press B to show optiones and X/Y I don't remember to download) after that you can play yours games with it (only with Nintendont!) remember to turn on HID

Now, if you want to use the GC Adapter in your PC maybe [user]Toadking[/user] can help you with that. He was working on it I think.

I think hes talking about this one:

• Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for PC [PC051]
It's not HID compatible so it just doesn't work with Nintendont.

mrbigreddog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So doing some search through the thread... Looks like GBA CABLE is working with Nintendont. But, does it work with GameCube USB (SMASH) adapter for Wii U? I'd really like to play PacMan VS (a game that's PERFECT for Wii U, and Namco needs to realize that)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
So doing some search through the thread... Looks like GBA CABLE is working with Nintendont. But, does it work with GameCube USB (SMASH) adapter for Wii U? I'd really like to play PacMan VS (a game that's PERFECT for Wii U, and Namco needs to realize that)

No, it is only compatible with wii with gamecube ports.

cashonly

Trophies
XP
Country
heii
Excuse me. When I started evervy times, it freeze at "loading patched kernel...2 es_Init ... Done! Initing devices...
View attachment 13415
how can I deal with it?

Heii, now i realised: i have a pal wii with RGB cable, when nintendont is in the loading screen it has a red tint (i've seen this red tint on running NTSC games also).
What about that? Can something be done for PAL sistems?

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium

Ninja'd
Yes, no Wii U.

PAL version 1:1 copy of original done on 1st gen Wii (those you could use bootmii2 on it) with cleanrip and using latest nintendont
Not compressed iso
Playing on another 1st gen Wii (with broken DVD drive), it does give that hissing sound on both Wii's

fthvgb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
heii

Heii, now i realised: i have a pal wii with RGB cable, when nintendont is in the loading screen it has a red tint (i've seen this red tint on running NTSC games also).
What about that? Can something be done for PAL sistems?
sorry, I don't know much. you can try to change tv . maybe the problem is in the tv or rgb cable

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

cashonly

Trophies
XP
Country
hm, isn't that anoying the red tint on the nintendont loading screen, and for the games i've only play PAL games, and they display great.
The red tint apear on my PAL Wii, only on NTSC wii gamesc, NTSC gamecube games, and Nintendont loading screen.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PAL version 1:1 copy of original done on 1st gen Wii (those you could use bootmii2 on it) with cleanrip and using latest nintendont
Not compressed iso
Playing on another 1st gen Wii (with broken DVD drive), it does give that hissing sound on both Wii's
either your usb device is slow as hell and cant do audiostreaming properly or your isos is damaged, i have said several times ppl like to do cleanrip with their scratched and used out discs and clean rip fails so manny times its unbeleivable either get a new rip from the web or clean rip again and switch usb device or something, the game works perfectly so its on your end.

Reactions: DjoeN

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
either your usb device is slow as hell and cant do audiostreaming properly or your isos is damaged, i have said several times ppl like to do cleanrip with their scratched and used out discs and clean rip fails so manny times its unbeleivable either get a new rip from the web or clean rip again and switch usb device or something, the game works perfectly so its on your end.

héhé, yeah i understand ;)
i'll search the web, my disc is not damaged in any way, i just took it out the shrinkwrapped, i bought new (store whent broke) and never openend it, cause it was meant for resale, but i never got over it to sell all those new gamecube games
and i doubt it be my usb drive being slow, but, anything is possible :)

Thanks

bence0307

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys!

Could someone help me? I followed the cheating method with the kenobiwii.bin in the sneek folder named the a folder after the game ID and then the .gct file in it.
I'm trying to load it with the USB Loader GX but without luck. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to play FFCC with some cheats.

Should I put the sneek the game on a USB? Because I get an error saying no SD card mount O.o

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
now is v2.230 a WORKING version for you or NOT btw, its confusing.
I can confirm 2.230 does not work for me either. It worked on 2.229 but not 2.230

Using Seagate Backup Plus 3TB external Hard Drive
Model Number is STCA3000200 Regulatory Model is SRD0SD0/SRD0SD1

The First Partition is 59.9GB FAT32
The Second Partition is 2.66TB NTFS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This was one of the craziest movies I've seen about our food industry, lots of stuff I didn't know. A must see. https://youtu.be/OqzjC-ENrl8?si=GYxmdY5nShzGniVi
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Oh, that dude?
    I stopped believing or caring about that dude when I found out about some of the more questionable nonsense he did in his life.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Like what? I didn't know or hear.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean like every famous person that ever existed
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I get so tired of hearing oh I liked him until...
    I just know dude was a chronic alcoholic and such.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been to his chicken restaurant he started in his 2nd movie, Holy Chicken, was pretty good. It is only 15-20 miles from me in Ohio. It only lasted 1 yr or so then closed tho.
    There are very few people I just have just an immense dislike of and he's one of those very few people, the only other example is Gene Simmons. My musician uncle on my mother's side of the family actually met Gene once during some event and said he was the most unpleasant person to be around.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I met myself once turns out that guy is a giant piece of shit that doesn't deserve any of my respect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn alcoholics! (Sshhh- Opens another beer)
    Agreed, Ken
    I can't say I've ever tried even a sip of beer tbh-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You met yourself also and is a giant piece of shit?
    +1
    Then again, I don't think I'd really enjoy it //shrug
    I'm sure it's an acquired taste :P
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Poor lad can never enjoy the amazing taste of four loko
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Root beer is a gateway drink, don't ever try it either.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, don't you love how smooth MD20 is
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mad dog 20 20? Oh yea fixed the typo. I haven't seen that or had forever. Do they still make it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I think it's why I'm alive
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I think it's why I'm alive +1