Hacking Nintendont

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
héhé, yeah i understand ;)
i'll search the web, my disc is not damaged in any way, i just took it out the shrinkwrapped, i bought new (store whent broke) and never openend it, cause it was meant for resale, but i never got over it to sell all those new gamecube games
and i doubt it be my usb drive being slow, but, anything is possible :)

Thanks

You always can try defrag it, maybe the files are too scattered.
Another common problem could be your HDD has sleep mode activated, I had this problem with Wii games, music cut-off.
Check this https://gbatemp.net/threads/people-with-westerndigital-hdd-sleep-problem.318273/

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
héhé, yeah i understand ;)
i'll search the web, my disc is not damaged in any way, i just took it out the shrinkwrapped, i bought new (store whent broke) and never openend it, cause it was meant for resale, but i never got over it to sell all those new gamecube games
and i doubt it be my usb drive being slow, but, anything is possible :)

Thanks

Weird thing is, you seem to be the only person that reports this sound problem, besides suggestion others have made maybe your sound system or your tv has issues?
Just thinking out loud here.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Weird thing is, you seem to be the only person that reports this sound problem, besides suggestion others have made maybe your sound system or your tv has issues?
Just thinking out loud here.

Well i got me the clean US version of the games and those work without problem :)
Thanks for all the help :)

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally homebrewed my vWii.. Everything working fine with Nintendont and USB Loader GX. Only game so far I noticed that worked on my Wii that doesn't work on vWii is Mario Party 4.. Just blackscreens after the Nintendont load sequence screen. Tried loading it w/ just the Nintendont app itself bypassing USB Loader GX and same thing.

Using the Dec 15th build right now. The newest Dec 24th build gives a "This version of Nintendont does not support loading from USB" error in USB Loader GX..

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally homebrewed my vWii.. Everything working fine with Nintendont and USB Loader GX. Only game so far I noticed that worked on my Wii that doesn't work on vWii is Mario Party 4.. Just blackscreens after the Nintendont load sequence screen. Tried loading it w/ just the Nintendont app itself bypassing USB Loader GX and same thing.

Using the Dec 15th build right now. The newest Dec 24th build gives a "This version of Nintendont does not support loading from USB" error in USB Loader GX..

Use this version - https://gbatemp.net/threads/usb-loader-gx.149922/page-936#post-5229203 - a mod made by airline.

styckx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

*ahem*fix94.1*cough**wheeze*[/quote]

All Loaders need to be updated to work with the latest again. Go to the usb loader thread someone made a mod already that works .

DarkerSuperTails

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think hes talking about this one:

• Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for PC [PC051]
It's not HID compatible so it just doesn't work with Nintendont.

I think hes talking about this one:

• Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for PC [PC051]
It's not HID compatible so it just doesn't work with Nintendont.
Oh Ps this might sound stupid but can there be a gamepad ini file? might sound to farfetched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Can I hold it for a sec?