Country
United States
Dear friend

I m sorry to boring you another time, but I have still two problems:

- first I can not save setting from usbloader gx, finally I cant use autoboot
- second when I launch Triforce game freeze on black screen

Could you help me please?

Thanks

More information would be very helpful such as Nintendont version, USB Loader GX version, Wii/Wii U, controller being used, place where games are located for starters. Saying something doesn't work doesn't help us figure out the problem without more information about your setup.

nonosto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thanks and Sorry

games files is in 32 gb SDHC class 10 fat 32 64 kb clusters, and I use the last usbloader gx version on my Wii

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks and Sorry

games files is in 32 gb SDHC class 10 fat 32 64 kb clusters, and I use the last usbloader gx version on my Wii

What version of Nintendont and USB Loader GX are you using. Please don't say latest as you may not have the latest. Please specify the exact version number.

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
Ok found out my USB isnt working now with Nintendont in the newer revisions, the FAT hasnt been fixed correctly. Other usb drive works fine though, but i cannot have wii games and gamecube both in at once.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok found out my USB isnt working now with Nintendont in the newer revisions, the FAT hasnt been fixed correctly. Other usb drive works fine though, but i cannot have wii games and gamecube both in at once.
yes you can its called splitting you can split wii games and use them everything in fat32 thats how most ppl do here....

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
yes you can its called splitting you can split wii games and use them everything in fat32 thats how most ppl do here....
I have mine in a 3tb hard drive, two partitions one which is NTFS as the second partition and FAT32 for the first partition, unfortunatly it hangs on init DI when the previous versions 2.3 did not.

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re:So I have a question. I have twilight princess on my SD Card but when I load Nintendont it's just 2 spots I can select and when I do my Wii crashes. Zelda doesn't even show up. Any help?

I also have a regular Wii and a FAT32 SD Card.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Re:So I have a question. I have twilight princess on my SD Card but when I load Nintendont it's just 2 spots I can select and when I do my Wii crashes. Zelda doesn't even show up. Any help?

I also have a regular Wii and a FAT32 SD Card.
what spots are you talking about?

SD
USB

? if so select SD and what version of nintendont are you using btw?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
wait a minute, in latest revisions you NEED to split gamecube and wii isos? even for wii users?
what? no i mean lets say i have a fat32hdd if i want to keep both gc and wii isos on the same hdd instead of making partitions you can use a splitter for wii isos that are bigger than 4gb to make them work without using another hdd or creating partitions.

Gidy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what spots are you talking about?

SD
USB

? if so select SD and what version of nintendont are you using btw?
I'm using the most recent version. The blank spots are probably USB and SD but they don't say anything and when I select it my wii crashes

sybernite0217

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what? no i mean lets say i have a fat32hdd if i want to keep both gc and wii isos on the same hdd instead of making partitions you can use a splitter for wii isos that are bigger than 4gb to make them work without using another hdd or creating partitions.
wow for a second i blacked out lol! thought that was a new requirement. been skipping on updates since most are changes targeting wii u users. still using an old rev. by the way, how would i go about using 2 diff. revs in gx? something about nintendont loader path in individual game settings? and would it corrupt my saves?

DemitriArcane

Trophies
XP
Country
2.249 doesnt work with USBSTOR\DiskSeagate_Backup+_Desk____0503
2.229 does work with USBSTOR\DiskSeagate_Backup+_Desk____0503

Whats the difference?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.