Hacking Nintendont

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Only the adapters that Howard posted support Multi-HID
Just update your boot.dol if your controller is supported I'm pretty sure. I would get the latest controller.ini just in case but you should be fine if it wasn't changed. I just have the newest boot.dol for nintendon't and have both my classic controllers plugged into my may flash pc045 adapter and it works!
I only have to connect my hub to the upper port in my wii, and then the two ps2 controllers in the hub? And if one of my controllers has another VID/PID? It'd possible to play in multiplayer?

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have to connect my hub to the upper port in my wii, and then the two ps2 controllers in the hub?

Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with that controller. I would think you would have to plug in your controller, no matter what, into the bottom usb port. (Thats what I do) Have you been using that hub for a single controller?

BTW the original post should probably update this quote now.... "note2: You can use only one HID-USB Compatible controller at a time. No multiplayer with HID."

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Unfortunately, I'm unfamiliar with that controller. I would think you would have to plug in your controller, no matter what, into the bottom usb port. (Thats what I do) Have you been using that hub for a single controller?

BTW the original post should probably update this quote now.... "note2: You can use only one HID-USB Compatible controller at a time. No multiplayer with HID."
I'll try tomorrow!, thanks to all ! :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Compatibilty report: All my games works perfectly, Need for speed Now have rumble. Overall, everything is good. Someone reported Final fantasy crystal chronicle to crash after the intro video. I tested the game and it doesn't crash here. Gameplay is also as stable as the last time I played it.

GreyRogue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate everyone testing and enthusiasm in general is great, but every time a dev posts a new version, there never fail to appear a few wish lists.
I can't help but picture these requests coming from Mrs. Snow (Pollyanna).
wyfUPcg.png
If you had just spent weeks making something great for your mom, and the first thing she said was, "If only it looked like the one your brother made", how would you feel?
And, no, "smileys" or "lol" don't make it better.
It would also help if instead of asking if a change fixes something, to just try it yourself. Every thing you do instead of asking a dev to do it frees up time for the dev to fix something.
Again, this doesn't apply to reporting things that have been broken by the changes. Those are needed (mainly on the compatibility list). Just think a little before you post wish lists when a new release comes out.
mini-rant/

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In essence, people need to be patient, try things on their own, and report back. Please people, don't bombard the developers with wish lists every time a revision is released, they don't have a lot of spare time to test everything, so bear that in mind.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't I get Nintendont to work with CFG? I keep getting an error saying to disable AHB prot?? It works FINE loading it from Nintendon't natively without a loader. I can't figure this out.
The problem is in how you are loading cfg.

I hope this be possible with a USB hub, what do you think?
NO usb hub support

So, if I want to play multiplayer, what I have to do? I have a hub, and 2 ps2 adapters, Can i play with these?
You need to load the latest boot.dol, latest controller.ini for the ps2, the ps2 adapter that other are using (can someone get me the model of the adapter? ) Change the controller.ini line that syat MultiIn=1 to MultiIn=2

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ok so I had the doubt about someone who said Paper Mario had issues...
Started the game again today and went all the way to the first Crystal Star in a single run.
Got no problems at all using 2.150!
Might as well continue until I finish it.

Also, about what GreyRogue said...

That's just the sad way it is.
Rememer, there is no such thing as pleasing the masses.
While some of us are extremely thankful about you guys' work, there will always be other people that just want this or that fixed, or add something or remove something.
It's their easy way to nag since they are not the ones working their ass out to get this app better each day.

Don't let such people get on your nerves, and think like a musician.
You do your work to please your liking and your fans, not everyone else.
F*ck the "gellowszz imma whant diz fix'd plizzzzz" guys XD

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so I had the doubt about someone who said Paper Mario had issues...
Started the game again today and went all the way to the first Crystal Star in a single run.
Got no problems at all using 2.150!
Might as well continue until I finish it.

Also, about what GreyRogue said...

That's just the sad way it is.
Rememer, there is no such thing as pleasing the masses.
While some of us are extremely thankful about you guys' work, there will always be other people that just want this or that fixed, or add something or remove something.
It's their easy way to nag since they are not the ones working their ass out to get this app better each day.

Don't let such people get on your nerves, and think like a musician.
You do your work to please your liking and your fans, not everyone else.
F*ck the "gellowszz imma whant diz fix'd plizzzzz" guys XD

Agreed, the amount of work being put into this has been tremendous and continue to be more and more awesome, like, this much progress in this amount of time is crazy :D

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Cool 2.150 is released, what's the update? reading ShadowOne333's comment I can see Sonic CD isn't fixed yet, oh well I hope it gets a fix soon!

_47iscool As promised I tested some more N64 games with Nintendont, After testing like 70 games I only got 4 more games to run, Blues Brothers 2000, Hercules - The Legendary Journeys, Pokemon Snap, and Magical Tetris Challenge (no sound), I did get some games partially working such as Hey You Picatchu, Rugrats, and South Park Rally, but they're not playable!

Reactions: _47iscool

LocknLoaded

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody. I'm using nintendont v2.1 to launch gc iso off my usb and having trouble playing a two disc. I'm currently playing mgs twin snakes and played disc 1 fine until I reach the part to insert disc 2. I have no clue what to do or if there is any solution. Been searching on the web for awhile and still no luck.

worm28

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everybody. I'm using nintendont v2.1 to launch gc iso off my usb and having trouble playing a two disc. I'm currently playing mgs twin snakes and played disc 1 fine until I reach the part to insert disc 2. I have no clue what to do or if there is any solution. Been searching on the web for awhile and still no luck.

Try turning memcard multi to off in nintendont settings.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Whoops, exactly that - I thought it supported shrunk ISOs >_<
it does but some tools while shrunking destroy the alligment of some games mostly audiostreaming games,if you want to shrunken an audiostreaming game you need Dios Mios toolbox and shrunk it using 32k option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong