Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Just finished up a new update, pretty sure I made some mistakes in the video patching system somewhere but oh well:
-fixed a small problem with audio streaming, this should remove most clicks and pops in the decoded audio
-small asm and multidol loader changes, nothing really worth pointing out
-added a patch for PADControlAllMotors, this should get rumble working for most games which didnt have rumble yet
-changed up the patching system to have critical patches always loaded up at the same place, this should fix bootup of the 007 games
-heavly modified the video patching system to now work without complete video modes, this should allow games to be patched which were not changeable before
-added a new FIFO and a new __CARDStat patch, didnt have any effect though on pokemon xd, the problem of this game is still unknown
-added a timer fix for the japanese majoras mask version

Yeah Thanks a lot Fix94 ! :grog: This version deserves a good testing on purpose, I'm on the go right now!

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just finished up a new update, pretty sure I made some mistakes in the video patching system somewhere but oh well:
-fixed a small problem with audio streaming, this should remove most clicks and pops in the decoded audio
-small asm and multidol loader changes, nothing really worth pointing out
-added a patch for PADControlAllMotors, this should get rumble working for most games which didnt have rumble yet
-changed up the patching system to have critical patches always loaded up at the same place, this should fix bootup of the 007 games
-heavly modified the video patching system to now work without complete video modes, this should allow games to be patched which were not changeable before
-added a new FIFO and a new __CARDStat patch, didnt have any effect though on pokemon xd, the problem of this game is still unknown
-added a timer fix for the japanese majoras mask version

That might help out some games that were rebooting themselves.
the_randomizer you can try checking Pandora's Tomorrow with this version to verify, please?

The CARDStat patch changes anything in Pokemon Colosseum?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That might help out some games that were rebooting themselves.
the_randomizer you can try checking Pandora's Tomorrow with this version to verify, please?

The CARDStat patch changes anything in Pokemon Colosseum?

Looks like the game is still broken.... :unsure: Not sure how easy it is to fix those games.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Version 2.151 is up

-Added Multi player support for the following usb adapters
Mayflash CCPro USB Adapter - PC045
PS2 Controller Adapter (not sure of the model used)
Mayflash WiiU Pro Controller Adapter - W009
To enable it in the controller.ini change MultiIn=1 to MultiIn=2
It wont work for anything that dosent use the MultiIn command.
Special notes when using it on a wii
It is incompatible with a wavebird being plugged in.
If you have gamecube controllers plugged in once you have an empty gamecube connector the next port must also be empty for the cc and cc pro adapters. The wiiu pro adapter can not have any gamecube ports used after the first empty one.
some users reported setting maxpads to the number of actual gamecube controllers plugged in gave better results
-Added Suppoert for Microsoft Sidewinder Force Feedback 2 Joystick
=Fixed joystick sensitivity in the controller.ini for Mayflash CCPro USB Adapter - PC045

EDIT:
The adapter list in the svn is incorrect. This is the correct listof supported adapters.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Version 2.151 is up

If you have gamecube controllers plugged in once you have an empty gamecube connector the next port must also be empty for the cc and cc pro adapters. The wiiu pro adapter can not have any gamecube ports used after the first empty one.
some users reported setting maxpads to the number of actual gamecube controllers plugged in gave better results
=Fixed joystick sensitivity in the controller.ini for Mayflash CCPro USB Adapter - PC045

Thank you Howard ! :yayu: Looks like multiplayer with HID is closer now :)

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Version 2.151 is up

What's the difference between PC045 and other numbers of CCPro?

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, if I want to play multiplayer, what I have to do?

Just update your boot.dol if your controller is supported I'm pretty sure. I would get the latest controller.ini just in case but you should be fine if it wasn't changed. I just have the newest boot.dol for nintendon't and have both my classic controllers plugged into my may flash pc045 adapter and it works!

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Welp