Hacking Nintendont

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're welcome! :) Wish I could have some help with my errors... It's really odd... I'm gonna be trying the Wii U Pro Controller, though, once I have the adapter :)
I can tell you the wii u pro controller definitely works. I use it and it rules having a wireless controller for nintendont. Wish more emus would support it. (Maybe they do and I'm being a noob)

Oxybelis

Trophies
XP
Country
Always a read a controller problem, it is from PS3 controller... , I'm wondering why the PS3 controller have these problems.
Actually PS3 and PS4 controllers suit better to emulate GC controller than anything.
Most generic HID controllers do not have pressure sensitive L R buttons needed in SMS. So you can't play game with them properly.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I can tell you the wii u pro controller definitely works. I use it and it rules having a wireless controller for nintendont. Wish more emus would support it. (Maybe they do and I'm being a noob)

Wii U pro controller works Wirelessly with Nintendont?! Are you serious?!
Why didn't I know that?!

Could I use GeckoCodes.org for my cheats?
Yes you can, just be sure to create the GCT file from GeckoCodes.org and put it in the corresponding folder. Watch the first post for the instructions.

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wii U pro controller works Wirelessly with Nintendont?! Are you serious?!
Why didn't I know that?!

Yes you can, just be sure to create the GCT file from GeckoCodes.org and put it in the corresponding folder. Watch the first post for the instructions.
Yes you have to have the mayflash wireless adapter though.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Yes you have to have the mayflash wireless adapter though.

Oh, We were thinking we can do it without it, full wireless, but using the console bluetooth...
Another thing, I have all the Nintendont source in my computer, so tueidj can't troll us!
InsanePinkiePie you are doing right!, remember having the sneek folder in USB/SD with the kenoobiwii.bin file, next put your GCT file with the game folder.

Reactions: FanLuigi

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Whoops sorry. But for wireless, what's another $20!?

No, we don't need to spend more money, only we need is wait for FIX94 ( or someone) add bluetooth support, and we will have the Pro controller working! and could the Wii remote + classic work too!, I hope Wi-fi support for GamePad could be added in the future too.

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, we don't need to spend more money, only we need is wait for FIX94 ( or someone) add bluetooth support, and we will have the Pro controller working! and could the Wii remote + classic work too!, I hope Wi-fi support for GamePad could be added in the future too.
I agree free is better and that would be awesome to have that support. Just be jealous of me until that happens though =P

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I agree free is better and that would be awesome to have that support. Just be jealous of me until that happens though =P

The problem is adding that will take a lot of time, but I don't care now, I have a USB controller that works good, and I'm fine with it, I only want to play games xD!

InsanePinkiePie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a sneek folder in the root of my SD card. The sneek folder is in nothing. First thing in my sd card. The .bin file is in it. The .GCT file is the game ID of Luigi's Mansion, so is the folder and the game is next to the gct file. I activated cheats and made sure I have the US version. I added the cheats "All rooms brightened" and "Catch Ghosts easier." ...Nothing changed. Is this the US version? Anyone know? I got it form: http://coolrom.com/roms/gcn/40945/Luigi's_Mansion.php

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a sneek folder in the root of my SD card. The sneek folder is in nothing. First thing in my sd card. The .bin file is in it. The .GCT file is the game ID of Luigi's Mansion, so is the folder and the game is next to the gct file. I activated cheats and made sure I have the US version. I added the cheats "All rooms brightened" and "Catch Ghosts easier." ...Nothing changed. Is this the US version? Anyone know? I got it form: http://coolrom.com/roms/gcn/40945/Luigi's_Mansion.php

Well, you can use the GC ISO Tool or dolphin to check what region of game you have, try it, but remember some cheats doesn't work, try with something like unlimited life, or infinite money.

SD/USB/Sneek/kenoviwii.bin, this need to be the path rute of the.bin file.

elconejotres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bahrain
I believe getting full compatiblity with games is the first priority right? what's the problem with all the Phantasy Star games? any ideas why don't boot or how to make them work?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I believe getting full compatiblity with games is the first priority right? what's the problem with all the Phantasy Star games? any ideas why don't boot or how to make them work?

Yeah, but the best games of GameCube works, anyway, it's true, the Nintendont developers are focusing in it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They should've just made it a movie at 50 minutes
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    No from Paramount Plus or whatever it is
    +1
    Psi now has access to every streaming and cable channel out
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eh I'd rather just download and delete is it already up on paramount?
    Yeah it's on now
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why are most new south park episodes half hour specials?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, let me get a Netflix account I've always been nice to you
    +1
    I made a honey pepper glazed turkey breast for dinner turned out pretty bomb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We can Netflix and chill
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Nvm not half hour, but hour long
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Normal south park episodes are already half hour
    Got 2 free Xumo boxes they work pretty good
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm happy to get anything most series don't make it pass 6 seasons
    Except Stars and Encore those are being a bitch lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I may consider that onn pro box finally a media box with type A ;O
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, cuz the companies don't want em to
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No it's revenue and demand south park could argue has a bigger audience than family guy about the same
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Family guy is worth 300mill south parks worth 1Bill according to the interwebs
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, probably cuz family guy is more disliked compared to south park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It just does the same formula south park can press buttons without going overboard
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And bc most of the family guy budget is spent on the voice actors rather than on the animation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Southpark could spend 30k on a animated dick and people would laugh at it
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    lol one prescription to Lizzo
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    who is lizzo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn