Hacking Nintendont

raginginfidel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's common stuff in software world.. Nintendont changed some stuff, so loaders stopped working as they did before. Officially, Loader GX doesn't work either, just like Wiiflow; the one you downloaded is a modded version that fixes it to work with the changes made to nintendont. Give it a while and wiiflow will be updated as well.

Thanks for the prompt response. What's the difference between the wiiflow mod and the original?

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thanks for the prompt response. What's the difference between the wiiflow mod and the original?

LoaderGX's mod*

afaik, the difference is related to nintendont's new settings only; that involves the autoboot feature, and support to set MCEmu as Multi, On, and Off. Not sure if there's anything else. (I think Multi allows you to use one single memory card file for the games instead of the "per game MC" that's used by default). So basically the mod is just to work with nintendont 1.135 or newer.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got Nintendon't installed and got my controller configued. I have the Mayflash adapter for the Wii Classic Controller. I have reinstalled everything multiple times but my controller is still having problems with the analog sticks. I don't touch any buttons while it is loading but my character still continually moves to the left. Everything else works perfectly but I can't play any game with this issue. Could my controller just be getting old and defective or?

Can I have a picture of the adapter your using?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
some audio streaming update! So far I still did not look into the disc commands at all so it'll still take me some time to actually play back whats needed. But, I just managed to play back my own music perfectly with a pre-decoded audio file, sure its not coming from the game yet and overwrites the current audio already in place but that is HUGE.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
some audio streaming update! So far I still did not look into the disc commands at all so it'll still take me some time to actually play back whats needed. But, I just managed to play back my own music perfectly with a pre-decoded audio file, sure its not coming from the game yet and overwrites the current audio already in place but that is HUGE.

:O That's awesome! Fantastic work bud :)

Dondaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

ITS HAPPENING EVERYONE GOOD WORK PAL!

Reactions: LumInvader

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
itshappening.gif

Coreyw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I have a picture of the adapter your using?

Here you go! Keep in mind I bought this Mayflash adapter a really long time ago and the classic controller right when it came out.

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    343.6 KB · Views: 184
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    347.6 KB · Views: 191

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go! Keep in mind I bought this Mayflash adapter a really long time ago and the classic controller right when it came out.

I was just making sure it was that adapter. Seen a video of someone complaining the analogs were pressed. Message Howard here and he can fix it

Fl0wmart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, followup to my first question that never really got answered, Do any more/less games work with the widescreen patch (assuming it does at all) than Dios Mios?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

WHAT. THE. FREAK. Awesome!!

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I posted this in the controller thread too, but would it be possibly to specify a value instead of a mask in controller.ini? Perhaps add third column so it's formatted like this: [offset],[mask],[value]. Maybe if the mask is 0 or if it is omitted entirely likr these:
L=12,0,FF or L=12,,FF

Would be very useful for analog triggers that lack a "click". The closest I can do with the current mask system is halfway at 0x80

Reactions: VinsCool

Fl0wmart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and considerate help. Please excuse me for an hour or so while I install Nintendont on my wii, go through every single game on the Dios Mios Compatibility list, and then again for Nintendont.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and considerate help. Please excuse me for an hour or so while I install Nintendont on my wii, go through every single game on the Dios Mios Compatibility list, and then again for Nintendont.
Thank you so much for your sarcasm. Now let me go check the respective compatibility lists for you so you don't have to.

Fl0wmart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a noob asking an honest question about if widescreen compatibility is better or worse for Nintendont. I wasn't trying to be hostile. Sorry to trouble you...

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just a noob asking an honest question about if widescreen compatibility is better or worse for Nintendont. I wasn't trying to be hostile. Sorry to trouble you...

The problem is that you'd get your answer if you checked the compatibility list. If Widescreen works, it's green and marked as such. then you can compare them; or just "take the enourmous trouble" of installing nintendont, and testing the games you own, because those are the ones that matter, right?

dreamon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
great! :yaywii:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Murica