Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I was editing the compatibility list and found out this in the Resident Evil 4 notes:

"Needs to be in 60Hz mode, otherwise runs at 1.5 times as fast"

Has anyone tried doing so for other games that run 1.5/2 times faster than usual like the Lord of the Rings games?
just tryed that with call of duty 2 and the 1.5x/2x apeed is still there

Maxbeta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok so Star Fox Assault (EUR) runs without the MC issue and yes the option to select 50/60hz is there like nakata6790 pointed out.

Does anyone know how to get P.N. 03 to run in the latest version?

MassiveRican

GBATemp's Unofficial Vigilante
Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortunately, GC games that have any sort of GBA -> GC connection features don't have said features working right now in Nintendont, even if you have the cable and such ready to go (so no multiplayer in FSA, no Fusion suit in Metroid Prime, etc.).
The nice things is once things are stable enough where the devs are satisfied maybe some cheats can be worked on which would allow access to all of what the GBA cable used to let you accomplish.

Besides most people don't have a cable anymore, my dumbass sold it a long time ago, back in my early teens, if I only knew I would have kept it.

Plushieluver101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hiya! :) I really hope that this won't be considered as spam, or anything but I need to ask a quick question. For the Wii U Pro Controller, is it absolutely nessescary for it to also have the Mayflash adapter thingie, as well? If not, is there another controller that I could use without needing this, like my XBOX 360 Controller or my Wii U Gamepad? Lastly, this here, what does this all mean? Is it just because I don't have the Mayflash, or? The photo is attached below.

Thank you for your time and I hope that I haven't been much of a bother :)

Attachments

• photo (1).JPG
    photo (1).JPG
    514.4 KB · Views: 205

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried SADX w/ a GC controller connected through a magic joy box. Doing the double input thing.

Magic Joy Box adapter was actually broken in most of the earlier revisions. It has special code so it will only work with the official gamecube controller. The problem is just the game. It's broken in general.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone interested, Here is a USB loader GX r1230 moded to be compatible with the latest nintendont version: https://www.sendspace.com/file/fwr4ke
Now autoboot works like it was before 1.135.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm also having a problem with the auto-load. Only seems to load the last game i played. Can't seem to find a way around it. Anyone have any ideas?

Just try the USB loader GX link I shared in the previous post. It works flawlessly. If you load nintendont from the homebrew channel, with autoboot enabled, it will always load the last game you played.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I just want to confirm something with everybody.

I just gave Sonic Gems Collection a go using r142, and Sonic CD seems to freeze on the 'Now Loading' screen when loading the game. Does anybody else have this problem? If so, I will edit the wiki to reflect this and advise people to emulate the game with a MegaCD emulator instead. I have tried both compressed and uncompressed images.

Everything else in the game works, aside from the GameGear games still having no sound.

master801

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want to confirm something with everybody.

I just gave Sonic Gems Collection a go using r142, and Sonic CD seems to freeze on the 'Now Loading' screen when loading the game. Does anybody else have this problem? If so, I will edit the wiki to reflect this and advise people to emulate the game with a MegaCD emulator instead. I have tried both compressed and uncompressed images.

Everything else in the game works, aside from the GameGear games still having no sound.

Report that issue on their code repository.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/PRMX5mX-hvs?si=JdjNrndYJ7PelC7q