Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
glad to see this post booming again

i'm about to test it out again with all the new updated info I didn't have last night

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok on my vWII, I fired up Nintendont from my usb hdd, and it instantly showed all my gamecube iso's. I selected one game, and it hangs at Init Hid devices...

Idk if I'm supposed to have any additional files? I just took the latest .rar of Nintendont, and placed the app folder onto the root of my usb hdd. I've been using my PS3 Dual Shock on previous Nintendonts on the sd card. Does it create the file, or do I need that config again, and where exactly do I place it?

Anyway, this is what I get, and it just hangs...

Loading patched kernel... 4

Mounting USB device... Done!

Checking FS... OK!

Drive size: 930gb SectorSize: 512

Loading config... Done!

Init HID devices...

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so i tryed on 3 diferent use devices 2 kingston usb sticks and one HDD everytime i get stuck on kernel 2 :S anyone got this running on vwii? i srs want to know what i need to update to make this work

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok on my vWII, I fired up Nintendont from my usb hdd, and it instantly showed all my gamecube iso's. I selected one game, and it hangs at Init Hid devices...

Idk if I'm supposed to have any additional files? I just took the latest .rar of Nintendont, and placed the app folder onto the root of my usb hdd. I've been using my PS3 Dual Shock on previous Nintendonts on the sd card. Does it create the file, or do I need that config again, and where exactly do I place it?

Anyway, this is what I get, and it just hangs...

Loading patched kernel... 4

Mounting USB device... Done!

Checking FS... OK!

Drive size: 930gb SectorSize: 512

Loading config... Done!

Init HID devices...

You need to plug a HID-compatible USB device into your wii u

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like my ps3 controller? as I stated, I've done this with previous versions of nintendont on the sd card

do I need controller.ini? didn't know if that was with the new bundle for usb support on the vwii.

Katalin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is the first partition (with all games and the app) a Fat32 partition with 32kb cluster size, primary and set active?

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still not working for me, hanging still at init HID devices.

1. I place (controller.ini) on the root of my usb hdd
2. I plug in my USB PS3 Dual Shock, into the usb port just underneath the SD card slot of my Wii U (Wii U is standing)
3. I enter Nintendont via the Homebrew Channel
4. When my games list pops up, I press the PS button on my PS3 Dual Shock, and all 4 led's blink
5. I select a game, and it just hangs at Init HID devices, while all 4 led's continue to blink on the controller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle