Hacking Nintendont

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is Abz didn't try it before adding it to the package. But I assure you nintendontusb
Works very well when setup properly on usb

Could you elaborate? Do you have the files for download that we could test out? No offense to him, but yeah, perhaps he should have tried it himself before releasing, people are getting Kernel 2 errors left and right.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i found this abit funny on the front page........
  • If you get "This version of IOS58 is not supported" on Wii, you need to update your IOS58 to version 24.32 (IOS58_installer from Tantric will NOT install the correct version)
i like how in brakkits it says that but no mentioning of where the f!!k to go to do soooooo

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I would like to see the source code of this.
I don't have the sources but here's the changelog:
================================================================================================
Beta 7:
================================================================================================

Kernel:
- Added 2 more patches.. Most dsp versions should be fixed now

NOTE 1: If a game isn't working correctly with this beta, please try the game with beta 5 also.
This fix will only fix sound issues and maybe some freezes, but shouldn't cause new
issues or break games that worked in earlier beta's.

NOTE 2: Please report all games that still have sound issues

Beta 6:

Kernel:
- Attempt to fix the leftover dsp versions

Beta 5:

Kernel:
- Changed timing for saving card to USB device (Fixes card emu saves for Zelda WW and prolly
some other games)

Beta 4:

Kernel:
- Removed some stuff that made games with DSP v3 driver crash on boot

Beta 3:

Kernel:
- Added multiplayer support (for now Wii users using GC-controllers only)

Loader:
- Made bootstate issues easy to read

Beta 2:

Kernel:
- Fixed HID controller support
- Save card to USB device everytime a game is saved

Beta 1:
nintendont rev. 36 == base

Kernel:
- Exchanged SD code for USB code
- Fixed Zelda WW
- Fixed Luigi's Mansion

Loader:

echan42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
See https://code.google.com/p/nintendont/wiki/Troubleshooting
Seems a controller problem, on the OP page there is also a controller HID test you can download.
See also https://code.google.com/p/nintendont/wiki/ControllerSetup for more info on the controller setup.

Also FOR EVERYBODY, please READ the first page of this thread first when you are new to Nintendont for usefull information. It might help you solve your problem.
Thanks for helping me out back there, I should've read the whole post with more detail.
I got everything running fine so I owe you.

Just one thing boggles my mind ATM and I can't get mario party 5 to run without audio constantly screeching and controler input being gliched, the wikia states the US version is perfectly playable but I'm getting quite the opposite. I've even tried r13 like the person that wrote the Mario Party 5 entry in the wiki.

intermet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Nintendont Usb works , i am able to play super mario sunshine correctly ! and billy hatcher in extracted(fst) format too !:lol:

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't have the sources but here's the changelog:
Beta 7:

Kernel:
- Added 2 more patches.. Most dsp versions should be fixed now

NOTE 1: If a game isn't working correctly with this beta, please try the game with beta 5 also.
This fix will only fix sound issues and maybe some freezes, but shouldn't cause new
issues or break games that worked in earlier beta's.

NOTE 2: Please report all games that still have sound issues

Beta 6:

Kernel:
- Attempt to fix the leftover dsp versions

Beta 5:

Kernel:
- Changed timing for saving card to USB device (Fixes card emu saves for Zelda WW and prolly
some other games)

Beta 4:

Kernel:
- Removed some stuff that made games with DSP v3 driver crash on boot

Beta 3:

Kernel:
- Added multiplayer support (for now Wii users using GC-controllers only)

Loader:
- Made bootstate issues easy to read

Beta 2:

Kernel:
- Fixed HID controller support
- Save card to USB device everytime a game is saved

Beta 1:
nintendont rev. 36 == base

Kernel:
- Fixed Zelda WW
- Fixed Luigi's Mansion

Loader:

Well, then who coded this?

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendon'tusb seems not to be able to detect my PS3 controller. I have it named controller.ini. Enabled use HID device. No luck.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
does it really matter who coded what? if they dont want there name mentioned why does it matter?? you lot get want you want at the end of the day!!11 getting bored of all the ignorance here.

WHERE DO I GET IOS58 FOR NINTENDONT ON THE WII?? plzzzz and thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper