Hacking Nintendont

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
does it really matter who coded what? if they dont want there name mentioned why does it matter?? you lot get want you want at the end of the day!!11 getting bored of all the ignorance here.

It does. Afaik by GNU GPL v2 it has to stay open source. And further I don't want to run any software, whose origin I don't know.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
It does. Afaik by GNU GPL v2 it has to stay open source. And further I don't want to run any software, whose origin I don't know.

well by someone not being named doesnt make it any less from being open source!! and maybe they pulled apart devo kernal or somethign along those lines and dont wanna be named (shamed) for doing so..... i cant say i have an answer to but if fledge has put it in the new wiiflow beta then im guessing its reasonable truthworthy. so next excuse why do you guys need to know?? also again where do i get ios58 for nintendont plzzzz and spank you

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
go test it yourself and find out :)

If I had a PS3 controller, sure, but I don't have one to test lol :P I still don't understand why so many are getting the error. I mean, yeah, it's still in beta and all that, but still. And I've been hearing that the DSP versions are fixed, which I'm kinda skeptical about TBH.

I'm just saying guy is violating GPLv2
Exactly. That's not constituting as bitching but stating a very real fact that the guy is too cowardly to release the source. Nothing wrong with pointing it out, does he have a Twitter account? Does anyone know what's going on?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
okay well ill leave everybody too their moaning. i would contribute and test but seeing as everybody likes being ignorent i cant. so ill leave you guys to test!! :)

ps. if this is legit then great work misteriouse man/guys.... lol

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luigi's Mansion NTSU on the USB version works very well. I have not tried the emulated memory card. No crashes yet.
Interactive Gamecube Multidisc October 2001: Black Screen.
I'll be trying more later on after I am done speedrunning NTSC-U Luigi's Mansion.
Paper Mario RPG (Paper Mario 2) JP crashes on the USB version.
Sonic Heroes Gamecube beta works somewhat on the USB version. Crashed when I was defeated Egg Albatoss.
Luigi's Mansion NTSC-J works on the USB version. Endless saving.

Reactions: jammybudga777

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
The game I tested now has working audio and I didn't encounter any random bleeps but there is something way off about the audio, it sounds walkie-talkie-like but it's still quite impressive.

Wavebird support seems broken.
Played until I got stuck in an endless loop trying to save to emu memory card; I haven't tried a real memory card yet.

d4mation

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I been using them since forever but they still dry out fast and I can't charge while playing like with the PS3, something Nintendo should of done right!

Hey, I actually have a fix for you. More of a workaround than anything, but it will work.

1. Take a 3V 1A AC/DC transformer (wall adapter) and cut the connector off the wire.
  2. There will be two separate wires glued together, the one with the stripe on it will be Negative and the one without the stripe will be Positive. Strip a bit of the insulation off both wires.
  3. Take some wooden dowels and cut them down to the size of AA Batteries and drill a small hole in the end of them.
  4. Take brass/any conductive metal screws and screw them into the ends of the dowels (You may end up breaking a couple dowels attempting to do this).
  5. Slip the wires around the screws so that the screws are holding them down against the wood.
  6. In the Wii Mote you'll see your battery terminals. The Wii Mote takes the batteries in Series (Two 1.5V AA Batteries = 3V) so take the Negative wooden-screw-battery contraption and put it on the Negative battery terminal toward the bottom of the Wii Mote and the Positive one on the bottom Positive terminal.
Now you've got unlimited battery life! :D

This is only really good for a Classic Controller in my opinion, but if you do it right with a long enough cord it could work for standard play.

Here's an image of mine if you need clarification.
KLmiAXf.jpg

Disregard the paper underneath the Wii Mote. That was for something else entirely.

pedrobarca

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country

infidelity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So how does the setup for usb go?

Does the usb hdd need to have...

ROOT://apps/nitendont
Root://games/game.iso

??

id just like to know the exact setup for the usb_hdd, also I've been using the sd nintendon'ts on my vWii.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @K3Nv2 That's what uremum said, when I told her to go shower first.