Hacking Nintendont

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
16 Megabits is the same as 2 Megabytes.
Right. In Finder mine were actually 16 MBs, not Mb; I think I might have had the multi card option on or I didn't actually pick the right block option. Regardless the saves I'm using now are the right size, but still not recognized by Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Right. In Finder mine were actually 16 MBs, not Mb; I think I might have had the multi card option on or I didn't actually pick the right block option. Regardless the saves I'm using now are the right size, but still not recognized by Nintendont
i will do it for you give me the files you want to swap and i will do it, just pm me, your are doing something really off.

ichig0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i will do it for you give me the files you want to swap and i will do it, just pm me, your are doing something really off.
Wow. I guess Im officially an idiot, in the process of trying to attach the correct saves, I realized what I was doing wrong - I thought hitting create would save my changes, it actually does the opposite, it just creates a blank save. That save I would then try to open, with no data. Sorry for all that.. and thank you for the help.

Last edited by ichig0,

danny19901

Trophies
XP
Country
Is there a way to make config stick on Wii U? Whenever I change settings they never stick and have to do it per game I play I was hoping this could be fixed I also use Nintendon't as a inject but even changing settings from with in USB LoaderGX or Wiiflow doesn't seem to stick

Sent from my 2201122G using Tapatalk

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Is there a way to make config stick on Wii U? Whenever I change settings they never stick and have to do it per game I play I was hoping this could be fixed I also use Nintendon't as a inject but even changing settings from with in USB LoaderGX or Wiiflow doesn't seem to stick

Sent from my 2201122G using Tapatalk
all settings are global nintendont, if you make your settings they are applied on every game unless you change them. if they arent affecting every game then you might have some forced settings on one of those injects or something and its overridding the config file somehow.

LexDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve got some WIIILLLLDDDDDD offsets with Time Splitters 2 that can’t even be corrected at +20. Doesn’t matter if I load from Nintendont or usbloadergx. Is there a way to increase the offset value?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I’ve got some WIIILLLLDDDDDD offsets with Time Splitters 2 that can’t even be corrected at +20. Doesn’t matter if I load from Nintendont or usbloadergx. Is there a way to increase the offset value?
use your tv settings, some games are unaffected by the width values so your only hope is to mess with your tv settings if they have those options.

LexDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use your tv settings, some games are unaffected by the width values so your only hope is to mess with your tv settings if they have those options.

It’s not the width, it’s the offset. The values work but it doesn’t go high enough to move the off centered image to where zero really is.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It’s not the width, it’s the offset. The values work but it doesn’t go high enough to move the off centered image to where zero really is.
same deal both offset and width are general hacks they work for some games and dont for others so if it doesnt you would need to make a game specific hack for that, or mess with your own tv settings.

Reactions: godreborn

LexDG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same deal both offset and width are general hacks they work for some games and dont for others so if it doesnt you would need to make a game specific hack for that, or mess with your own tv settings.

It DOES work, it just doesn’t go FAR enough. I can see it move when I apply the setting but I can’t put the off set is just more than it allows me to fully correct. When I set it to 20 it moves 20 but I need it to move 90.

yeah, probably should do some game specific patch or other games are going to look fucked up. I'm assuming it's a pal game?

It’s an NTSC game. At least I’m 98% sure. My Mario sunshine I’ve had and played forever turned out to be pal though so maybe this one is too…

I’m only tweaking game specific settings in GX and testing with a copy of Nintendont instead of the main one.

warquezho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,

I am just wondering,if we already using ULGX forwarder in WiiiU and use that to play GC games which calls Nindendont, are there any good reason to have Nintendont forwarder in WiiU? Or that would be irrelevant now?

september796

Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hello,

I am just wondering,if we already using ULGX forwarder in WiiiU and use that to play GC games which calls Nindendont, are there any good reason to have Nintendont forwarder in WiiU? Or that would be irrelevant now?
to use the gamepad as a controller you have to launch the nintendont forwarder in wii u, in any other case I would say it doesn't matter.

warquezho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
to use the gamepad as a controller you have to launch the nintendont forwarder in wii u, in any other case I would say it doesn't matter.
Hello, I tried this forwarder in WiiU for Nintendont and it did detect the Nintendont app. However when I open the games that used to open from the USB i used using ULGX, it says USB not detected.

I can however put games in SD card sd:/games/gamename[ID]/game.ciso

Does using forwarder in WiiU doesn't detect the USB used for games when launching from vWii/ULGX?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello, I tried this forwarder in WiiU for Nintendont and it did detect the Nintendont app. However when I open the games that used to open from the USB i used using ULGX, it says USB not detected.

I can however put games in SD card sd:/games/gamename[ID]/game.ciso

Does using forwarder in WiiU doesn't detect the USB used for games when launching from vWii/ULGX?
you cant use fowarder from wiiu mode for nintendont and use usb, it wont work, wiivc injects like those forwarders have no fat32 usb acess only sd.

Reactions: warquezho

LoveCheese

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Some time ago @NoobletCheese reported a problem related to the deflicker filter and PAL games with hz selector. He was said that when selecting between 50/60hz the deflciker filter is reactivated if you select 60hz having the option previously established in the Nintendont configuration (Force PAL60 and Deflciker off) instead if you select 50hz the filter is not reactivated (this action will not runs to 50hz since it omits it by having the option forcing 60hz from the Nintendont options).
So I was wondering if this issue can be fixed in future updates because not many new users (maybe most European players) realize this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto