Nintendont

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by sabykos, Jun 10, 2013.

1. sonictopfan

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Mar 2, 2010
    Oh? guess I was lucky (like the arcade mode on Soul Calibur) I can check again!

2. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    So I was getting another iso and I came across this quote. Does this mean anything to the Nintendont devs?

[​IMG]

3. sonictopfan

sonictopfan GBAtemp Addict

Mar 2, 2010
    ^I guess this might fix Megaman X Command Mission and Soul Calibor as it seems they crash in loading screens or when trying to load music most of the time!

4. drakorex

drakorex GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 19, 2011
    United States
    Can anyone confirm if it's possible to use the Dreamcast controller (no, really) using the Trio Linker Plus II?

5. FIX94

FIX94 Global Moderator

Global Moderator
    Dec 3, 2009
    Germany
    ???
    nintendont itself has no speed limit so that doesnt mean anything.

Adeka likes this.
  6. Blueie

Blueie GBAtemp Regular

Apr 30, 2013
    Argentina
    When I try loading games off the SD with the Nintendont app, my Wii shuts down. If I try running Nintendont from USB Loader GX, I get a DSi error exception message. What am I doing wrong!?

7. pedrobarca

pedrobarca Banned

Banned
    Jun 17, 2013
    For the problem with the SD: What is displayed right before the console shuts down? Probably some settings are wrong.
    Concerning the hdd: That normally should not happen. USBLoaderGX should be able to detect wring settings (wrong file system on hdd etc.). This maybe needs further investigation.
    What game are trying to boot? Are you using the latest version of both USBGX and nintendont?

8. Supermariobros52

Supermariobros52 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2014
    United States
    Hi guys, It's me "Xpadders" I just made another account because i lost my main Gmail. So this is my real account...

9. skull87

skull87 Member

Newcomer
    Jul 12, 2007
    Mexico
    Whenever the fix is done for RE0, you can count on me to test the new version, just PM me

10. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    If you donote to FIX94 then you have a higher priority to get your game fixed.

11. elgarta

elgarta GBAtemp Fan

Jan 2, 2012
    United States
    I wouldn't even bother with Nintendont for RE0. A Wii port of the game exists and plays EXACTLY the same as the Wii version.

Only difference for Nintendont would be optional controllers, but classic controller is fine for this game.

12. quepaso

quepaso GBAtemp Fan

May 4, 2008
    United States
    Got an actual freeze in Soul Calibur 2, playing weapon master mode and loading a new level after a victory. So the game does randomly freeze.

13. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Give us a crash log and FIX94 can actually look into it

14. quepaso

quepaso GBAtemp Fan

May 4, 2008
    United States

I am still going through every gc game ever released one by one, so i wont come back to it till im finished and might be a while. Might take some time out after this next batch to do a crash log, maybe a few days?

Spiderman 1 hard freezes the wii if you try to format the memory card. Tried twice. Third time i just continued without saving and got in game just fine. Using 2.166.

15. ccfman2004

ccfman2004 GBAtemp Addict

Mar 5, 2008
    United States
    Did you try 2.167?

16. seam

seam GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 23, 2011
    United States
    austin texas
    what is the problem with resident evil zero?

17. NicoCP

NicoCP Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2013
    Argentina
    Hi!

I have not been able to play Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness. Actually, I can't even boot the game.
    When I try to launch the game, it shut down the console after "Init DI...". It's the only game that I have that does that.

Seems like I have all "bad dumps" of this game... but I tried with several .iso, NTSC-U and PAL, all with the same result. I verified the CRC-32, SHA-1 and MD5 in redump.org and all coincide. So I don't know if it's a "bad dump" problem or there's something more :/

I'm using Nintendont v2.167 on a Wii Family Edition.

Any help?

18. VinsCool

VinsCool Cattus Incerta Tacitusque

GBAtemp Patron
    VinsCool is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2014
    Canada
    Another World
    Get an other iso? Everyone here reported this game fully working.

19. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    maybe you have a shrunken or bad dump? heck im 6 hours into the game with 20 shadow pokemons captured and no glitches found so far.

20. faku1810

faku1810 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 10, 2014
    Argentina
    I have a Family Edition as well and just tried it. The game loads without any problems (except the mirrored text because i forgot to turn off Widescreen). You should try the game on a different device, maybe your sd or a usb thumb drive, just to be sure it's not the iso.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted