Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'll post a pic soon but I honestly can't see it
its written right there language.

old pic i found but still the same exact settings, see where it says language?

hqdefault.jpg

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
its written right there language.

old pic i found but still the same exact settings, see where it says language?

hqdefault.jpg
Yeah I already tried that. It's just there for PAL games so you can choose what language really. If you scroll through the languages you'll see that they're only those languages as well (eng, ger, ita, spa, por, ecc.)

Last edited by Zense,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I able to set up a virtaul memory card for a gamecube game with this as a .raw format? If so what folders or paths would i need to set up to have it read the files I got correctly?

First thing not important anymore. Just wondering tho on how action replay codes would be set for nintendont.

Last edited by lone_wolf323,

Hephaestus

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I am looking for a way to change the controls on my Wii U VC-Forwarder Nintendont version.
I want to invert the C-Stick Camera controls.
Anyone any idea if thats possible?

EDIT: While being able to toggle it in options would be the best solution by far, i found a little workaround through cheat on the Nintendont github.
Link: https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/issues/360

Last edited by Hephaestus,

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I am looking for a way to change the controls on my Wii U VC-Forwarder Nintendont version.
I want to invert the C-Stick Camera controls.
Anyone any idea if thats possible?

EDIT: While being able to toggle it in options would be the best solution by far, i found a little workaround through cheat on the Nintendont github.
Link: https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont/issues/360
Depends whats controller you use.

Yan3

The guy nobody knows
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Don’t know if it has been declared before but I found a problem with nintendont, when you boot it with a mic plugged in memory slot B, nintendont freezes at « loading ios58 kernel » screen. What you need to do is to unplug it wait to launch a game and then plug it in. Also if you want to return to a loader with : r+z+b+down, if the mic is still plugged in, it will freeze so before quitting a game you need to remove it too.
Happened with the latest version (v5.486) on a wii model rvl-001 (the good old one).
Don’t know how and why it interfered with the loading of the ios58 kernel, but it happened.

Here is the said mic :

ABA1B468-C9B7-4AF0-A3C5-48FB8CE451D6.jpeg

Reactions: KhenemetHeru

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Don’t know if it has been declared before but I found a problem with nintendont, when you boot it with a mic plugged in memory slot B, nintendont freezes at « loading ios58 kernel » screen. What you need to do is to unplug it wait to launch a game and then plug it in. Also if you want to return to a loader with : r+z+b+down, if the mic is still plugged in, it will freeze so before quitting a game you need to remove it too.
Happened with the latest version (v5.486) on a wii model rvl-001 (the good old one).
Don’t know how and why it interfered with the loading of the ios58 kernel, but it happened.

Here is the said mic :

View attachment 159808
yeah i remember this issue, never was fixed becuase fix94 never got a mic to document what happens on it.

Reactions: Yan3

ACCA919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I have been trying to use both USBloadergx and Nintendont(from homebrew) to load the GC backups. But using USBloadergx gave "check for multi game and region failed" and using Nintendont gave "USB FAT device could not be opened" with default settings.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I have been trying to use both USBloadergx and Nintendont(from homebrew) to load the GC backups. But using USBloadergx gave "check for multi game and region failed" and using Nintendont gave "USB FAT device could not be opened" with default settings.
seems to me your usbdevice is not correctly formatted or its incompatible.

Make sure you only have one usb device plugged in on usb ports, make sure its correctly formatted to fat32.

wii or wiiu? wich usb device flashdrive or hdd?

ACCA919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
seems to me your usbdevice is not correctly formatted or its incompatible.

Make sure you only have one usb device plugged in on usb ports, make sure its correctly formatted to fat32.

wii or wiiu? wich usb device flashdrive or hdd?
Only one 32 GB FAT 32 USB flashdrive was plugged into the Wii.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Only one 32 GB FAT 32 USB flashdrive was plugged into the Wii.
flashdrives are usually incompatible with nintendont, maybe if you reformatted it, but still its likely to fail, since flashdrive compatibility is very low.

if you have an sd card put a game there if it works on sd card its your flashdrive.

ACCA919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
flashdrives are usually incompatible with nintendont, maybe if you reformatted it, but still its likely to fail, since flashdrive compatibility is very low.

if you have an sd card put a game there if it works on sd card its your flashdrive.
I'm copying the games to the SD card and file explorer would crash. Do I need to get a new SD card?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7