Hacking Nintendont

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I see, speaking of Nintendont and Game Boy I had this idea for a while, did anybody try to convert a GB/GBC rom with Goomba Converter and run it with AGB Emulator? I hadn't tested it because honestly I was too lazy "I use VBA to play GB/GBC games on Wii so I really don't use it" but it would be interesting if somebody could confirm if it works, I can confirm though multiboot files don't work, tested it a while ago using both downloaded versions .mb and .gba "mb2gba" and neither one worked.

thats correct, just something somewhat off-topic. Its basically a exploit to run homebrew on a real gamecube.
That would've been really nice back in the day (now to invent a time machine) I assume you need the Zelda game to do it though, correct?

But I wonder without a USB port I don't see how this could benefit much, like where would you put roms if you're using an emulator with the GC? The Xbox had an internal HDD so we used it to store roms back in the day but a Gamecube has no HDD.

Last edited by sonictopfan,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So Why I can't sinc it? I have downloaded the drivers
there is no drivers for wiiupro its a bt controller.

to sync it on wii do this

Go to the wii system menu channel, press sinc in the controller and the wii, the controller will flash 2 or 3 times then shut down, then go to nintendont and as soon your ingame or seeing nintendont menu hit any button to sinc it.

TheKoji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks so much! Helped me a lot!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Go to the wii system menu channel, press sinc in the controller and the wii, the controller will flash 2 or 3 times then shut down, then go to nintendont and as soon your ingame or seeing nintendont menu hit any button to sinc it.

When I'm in game the four ligths keep blue and the controller not work :(

Just work on nintendont menu :(

I turned off the native controller option and then worked! thanks again :)

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks so much! Helped me a lot!

When I'm in game the four ligths keep blue and the controller not work :(

Just work on nintendont menu :(

I turned off the native controller option and then worked! thanks again :)
native means only gc controller trough gc ports on the wii.

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone got Defender? I want to check wither the R trigger behavior is normal or not, the game seems to only register the R trigger when pressed halfway for some reason.

Zefolas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So when I have the meta and boot.dol files in my sd card, do i just put the ROMs for thegames in the same place with them, or do i create a different folder?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So when I have the meta and boot.dol files in my sd card, do i just put the ROMs for thegames in the same place with them, or do i create a different folder?
gc has no roms it uses isos lol

games go on the root fo your device on a foler called games

example
usb\games\windwaker\game.iso

all isos need to be on a folder with a random name inside the games folder and the iso itself must be named game.iso.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah tought it was for both gc and wii games sorry bout that well then i dont have to worry about that. Thanks for point it out im kinda new to this Wii u things.

Check out WiiFlow mod, Configurable USB Loader mod or USB Loader GX for Wii games from USB.

Zefolas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gc has no roms it uses isos lol

games go on the root fo your device on a foler called games

example
usb\games\windwaker\game.iso

all isos need to be on a folder with a random name inside the games folder and the iso itself must be named game.iso.
Thanks, I meant isos, ive been doing the older systems with ROMs for a while. So if i made a folder in sd/apps/Nintendont/games/pathofradiance, then do I name the 7Z file game.iso?

Last edited by Zefolas,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...