Hacking Nintendont

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you turn on HID devices in the settings of Nintendon't? Also, where do you put the .ini folder?
Nintendont will download the controller.ini files automatically from within the loader (press b) or download and extract controllers.zip and place the folder on the root of the device your games are stored on

Turn on HID devices in the settings of Nintendont (press b to enter settings)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
this will take me a LONG time I can already tell, I get results I shouldnt be getting so I will need to debug every single line in libogc and compare it with the results in nintendont ugh, stupid usb...

Take your time fix, nobody forces you to do it. If you feel like it, take care and continue your awesome work!

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this will take me a LONG time I can already tell, I get results I shouldnt be getting so I will need to debug every single line in libogc and compare it with the results in nintendont ugh, stupid usb...

Ah, the joys of programming. I know your pain. One time I wrote a program that worked perfectly in the debugger but not so much when compiled. Took me forever to track down the culprit.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

At least your getting results. Hopefully this will make Nintendont compatible with every usb device!

Nintendont version 3.0 anybody?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully the problems are linked. Doubtfully though

I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it.

FIX94: At least you can reproduce the problem so that is one step closer to finding the problem.

One time I was helping an indie dev debug his really useful app and it would run fine for him but not for me. Turned out the problem was that he had a PowerPC Mac and I had an Intel Mac and some library wasn't updated for Intel Macs yet. Once that was the app ran great for me.

Reactions: VinsCool and Adeka

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, i think its difficult to pinpoint but probably the first two