Sure are alot of backgrounds... Perhaps it would be best to have them all in their own submenu. (Downloads>Nintendont themes>Loader themes, Dark themes, Light themes, simple themes, etc.)
Oh where to start? I slept for 21 hours so I missed quite a bit.
I'm really glad you guys implemented the credits menu in my absence so that I didn't have to suggest it or go about gathering all the info.
I tested out the new themes and stuff it all looks great. I don't have any new gradients to submit or anything. They all are fine anyway.
Hey Abz, any plans to implement the dark themes I shared a while back? I can crop and clean them up if you want.
I wouldn't read this spoiler unless you are okay with me being a big baby and venting.
I'm disappointed that I'm not included in the credits. Everyone is really good at reporting stuff quicker than me, so that's why I just end up liking posts that report issues before me instead of reporting the same stuff. The reports and testing I do are all for the MasterMOD anyway, so I'm pretty sure it's just jealousy that I'm experiencing. Lol
Oh where to start? I slept for 21 hours so I missed quite a bit.
I'm really glad you guys implemented the credits menu in my absence so that I didn't have to suggest it or go about gathering all the info.
I tested out the new themes and stuff it all looks great. I don't have any new gradients to submit or anything. They all are fine anyway.
Hey Abz, any plans to implement the dark themes I shared a while back? I can crop and clean them up if you want.
I wouldn't read this spoiler unless you are okay with me being a big baby and venting.
I'm disappointed that I'm not included in the credits. Everyone is really good at reporting stuff quicker than me, so that's why I just end up liking posts that report issues before me instead of reporting the same stuff. The reports and testing I do are all for the MasterMOD anyway, so I'm pretty sure it's just jealousy that I'm experiencing. Lol
I said that credits page is missing stuff since it was put together in 3 mins. I ll add a mastermod testers line and you have a spot there along with nakata and d-rex
Lol, thanks. I did mess around with the dark themes I shared and decided to drop one of them that didn't fit. Once I'm done adjusting their brightness among other things, I'll re-share them. You can choose to implement them afterwards if you want.
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
After more than a year, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has gotten a fresh update with a focus on the Switch 2, and it's surprisingly meaty. For those Switch 2 players, they'll...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
A court has ordered Reddit r/SwitchPirates moderator James Williams (of ArchBox fame) must pay Nintendo $4.5 million in a default judgment for copyright infringement...