Hacking Nintendont Pokemon Box Ruby and Sapphire Adventure Mode Support?

Pentium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware that Nintendont, DIOS MIOS, and any other backup gamecube loaders on the Wii are incompatible with Pokemon Box's Adventure mode at the moment, with the game hanging at the GBA splash screen. Are there any developments being made to fix this, or have there been any updates to Nintendont that I have not been aware of that have fixed this issue? If there is no current fix for it, its no biggie, I was just curious as to the compatibility. Thank you for any information/help! :)

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am aware that Nintendont, DIOS MIOS, and any other backup gamecube loaders on the Wii are incompatible with Pokemon Box's Adventure mode at the moment, with the game hanging at the GBA splash screen. Are there any developments being made to fix this, or have there been any updates to Nintendont that I have not been aware of that have fixed this issue? If there is no current fix for it, its no biggie, I was just curious as to the compatibility. Thank you for any information/help! :)
Does the the game work from a retail cart with the GC game in nintendont?

Pentium

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the the game work from a retail cart with the GC game in nintendont?
I use an iso of the game in Nintendont with an official link cable and official Pokemon Ruby cartridge, and while the storage functionality of Pokemon Box works, the Adventure mode does not.

Shadow_The_Hedgehog82

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I use an iso of the game in Nintendont with an official link cable and official Pokemon Ruby cartridge, and while the storage functionality of Pokemon Box works, the Adventure mode does not.
saw this as ive just been trying to figure out if it works the two methods are via a burned dvd you will need gamecube memory cards + controller. the other is using an sd gecko you will need a gc memory card and controller for this method also

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the adventure mode does not work on nintendont but trading does work as long as you dont click on the option go to list or whatever is called on the menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)