Could real GBA linking and E-reader support be added to Wii MGBA?

Lord_Krenner

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently saw a video involving the E-reader and Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, and I started to wonder if, since connecting multiple GBAs and E-readers and printing E-reader cards and all that isn't feasible to me at the moment, it would be possible to use software on the Wii (I've got a couple nice original model Wiis here as well as the proper gamecube link cables) to send over data to my GBA with Pokemon Sapphire and access E-reader content like such. The obvious path of logic led to using an emulator for GBA on wii, but there are two notable functions unavailable to me that halt progress- the Wii build of MGBA does not support reading .raw files for E-reader, and there is no seeming way to link cables. The first issue theoretically could easily be addressed as it is a feature on home console MGBA, but the latter seems to not have been properly done before, so how can one change that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think if I was making a list Modern Warfare 1 would be my second place spot, with stopping a...