Hacking Nintendont only allows me to play games in the games folder

LucinaFan76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I know you need to have the games in the games folder but what i mean is that when i make a folder in the games folder dedicated to one game it doesn't recognize it when i put it in it, ive tried naming the folders everything i can think of:

Anything
Game name that appears in nintendont
Game name that appears in nintendont+ game id
game file+id

Did i read it wrong and you cant separate the games?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
/games/Game Title [TitleID]/game.iso <- best format... all loaders should be able to find and identify it.

LucinaFan76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
wii mod.pngLike this? whenever i put the game.iso into the folders they stop being recognized

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 127824Like this? whenever i put the game.iso into the folders they stop being recognized

Put all the ISOs in their own folder under /games/ even if they only have one disc. That's how all of mine are laid out. Nintendont supports them just being in the /games/ folder and even naming them something other than "game" but Wii loaders that boot to Nintendont generally look for them in a specific folder structure to speed up scanning the images.

LucinaFan76

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
its alright now i got it working, i took off all the isos of my USB and got rid of everything on wiiflow and that fixed it for some reason
Thanks for your help

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its alright now i got it working, i took off all the isos of my USB and got rid of everything on wiiflow and that fixed it for some reason
Thanks for your help

Ah... You have to use the "reload cache" option on WiiFlow whenever you change your games. It doesn't rescan the whole folder every time you launch it.

Reactions: LucinaFan76

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1