Hacking NINTENDONT and gamecube controller z button not working

CORRUPT27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i am in the works of trying to setup my old WII. And part of that is starting to use NINTENDONT. So i was able to setup NINTENDONT with USB LOADER GX and installed VIEWFUL JOE. I am using a controller that attaches to the gamecube controller ports on the Wii. My issue is that once viewful Joe starts i can use the buttons on the controller but not the Z button. I have looked around and i do see things on how to fix usb but this controller is not a usb controller.

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you

CORRUPT27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I see that the native controller option is to use the GameCube ports. When I get home going to give this setting a try.

CORRUPT27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two controllers. And issue with both but they are these cheap five below controllers. I did plug in a PS3 controller and that's working well also used a Wii classic controller. Can I use a USB hub and attach multiple ps3 controllers to the wii.?

CMDreamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got one of those cheap GC controllers once, but it lasted less than a week. So I decided to get an original one, it has been working for more than two years so far.

I'm not so sure you can use an USB Hub for multiple controllers, haven't tried it yet. But if you already have one, we'd love to know if it works.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have two controllers. And issue with both but they are these cheap five below controllers. I did plug in a PS3 controller and that's working well also used a Wii classic controller. Can I use a USB hub and attach multiple ps3 controllers to the wii.?

Nope. You have to have a USB multitap adapter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone