Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Well devs might have less interest in developing for the console if their games are just going to be pirated... But I dont think it will die entirely. Just faster

That's the initial thought.. but there's nothing really linking homebrew/hacks to early EOL..

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Not killing the console. Can you prove that hacks/exploits have killed a console? Doubt it.
What do you mean "prove it" most do don't they in the end? why do you think then big 3rd Party Developers are holding back with Nintendos history of there systems being hacked. Why have we not seen anything yet from the likes of Capcom, Ubisoft, Activision etc.. oh apart from games that have already been made for port because they are so called "looking" more like "making sure" there not spending £100,000's - £1,000,000's on big titles if its only going to become a massive issue for them.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Maximilious

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean "prove it" most do don't they in the end? why do you think then big 3rd Party Developers are holding back with Nintendos history of there systems being hacked. Why have we not seen anything yet from the likes of Capcom, Ubisoft, Activision etc.. oh apart from games that have already been made for port because they are "looking" more like making sure there not spending 10,000's - 1,000,000 on big titles if its only going to become a massive issue for them.

lol? Look at the Wii. It was Nintendo's most successful home console, despite being hacked. Even after the first publicly available hack and backup loader, it still continued to sell tremendously. If you're talking about the Wii U? If I really need to explain why that failed, you should probably stop trying to argue. Hacking and Piracy definitely did not hinder the Wii U.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
lol? Look at the Wii. It was Nintendo's most successful home console, despite being hacked. Even after the first publicly available hack and backup loader, it still continued to sell tremendously. If you're talking about the Wii U? If I really need to explain why that failed, you should probably stop talking.
You tell me what really good top quality expensive 3rd Party games where made for the Wii, please tell me wrong though! because I cannot think of any...

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
You tell me what really good top quality expensive 3rd Party games where made for the Wii, please tell me wrong though! because I cannot think of any...

Mw3 and Black Ops came to the Wii (from Activision)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Capcom lmfao)

Far Cry Vengeance and Just Dance (Ubisoft)

No More Heroes (Wii Exclusive published by Ubisoft)

Just a few examples. The fact you're doubting what I'm saying is proof enough you have no idea what you're talking about.

Just for shits n' giggles...

Mad World
Red Steel
Okami
Bully: Scholarship Edition came to the Wii
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

Last edited by Kioku,

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Mw3 and Black Ops came to the Wii (from Activision)

Tatsunoko vs Capcom (Capcom lmfao)

Far Cry Vengeance and Just Dance (Ubisoft)

No More Heroes (Wii Exclusive published by Ubisoft)

Just a few examples. The fact you're doubting what I'm saying is proof enough you have no idea what you're talking about.
Anyway it doesn't matter I suppose all to there own! I just think it seems a shame members writing about holding back updating so early on all because of exploited purposes to me seems crazy talk, its my opinion and that's how I feel about it and I want to share that opinion I have a right to comment on it, its not against the law.

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: SLiV3R

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Anyway it doesn't matter I suppose all to there own! I just think it seems a shame members writing about holding back updating so early on all because of exploited purposes to me seems crazy talk, its my opinion an that's how I feel about it and I want to share that opinion I have a right to comment on it, its not against the law.

The classic fallback "I'm entitled to an opinion".. You changed it from fact to opinion after realizing you were wrong. That's fine and dandy, just quit pushing it around as fact.

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah but 90% of them titles was shoevleware :P
Yeah my point exactly ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The classic fallback "I'm entitled to an opinion".. You changed it from fact to opinion after realizing you were wrong. That's fine and dandy, just quit pushing it around as fact.
No "stop" I was not wrong in anything I was saying I was not back tracking at all! it is all fact and it will happen if it continues please don't make me out to be wrong also I'm not pushing it, it will happen with what I have mentioned earlier on so don't accuse me if this exactly does that.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah my point exactly ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

No "stop" I was not wrong in anything I was saying I was not back tracking at all! it is all fact and it will happen if it continues please don't make me out to be wrong also I'm not pushing it, it will happen with what I have mentioned earlier on so don't accuse me if this exactly does that.
Uh a very successful console sales wise will always have a tremendous amount of shovelware. Piracy has nothing to do with it

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Uh a very successful console sales wise will always have a tremendous amount of shovelware. Piracy has nothing to do with it
OK say I'm wrong? we will see if this exploit is surfaced before the Switch has any sort of chance and then lets all see how it takes a massive plummet in every corner of its life span! but then probably the likes of you will come and blame it on something completely random...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs