Alf55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone.
I have my switch with atmosphere 1.2.5 and firmware 13.2.0 with the sigpatches from ITotalJustice github but everytime I try to install a game (with Goldleaf) I run it for the first time and everything works perfectly. After that I save the progress and restart the console and I can't open any game anymore because data of the SD is corrupted. I have tested my sd card and is working good and I even tried different SDs with different formats. I even tried it on a different console but the same problem.
Does anyone have any idea of what is happening?
PD: I'm running it with fusee.bin

viper3344

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have another card? If it does the exact same thing with a different card then you know if its the card or the switch. That would be next step for sure!

Alf55

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have another card? If it does the exact same thing with a different card then you know if its the card or the switch. That would be next step for sure!
I have tried with another card but it was the same model. Happened the same thing

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone.
I have my switch with atmosphere 1.2.5 and firmware 13.2.0 with the sigpatches from ITotalJustice github but everytime I try to install a game (with Goldleaf) I run it for the first time and everything works perfectly. After that I save the progress and restart the console and I can't open any game anymore because data of the SD is corrupted. I have tested my sd card and is working good and I even tried different SDs with different formats. I even tried it on a different console but the same problem.
What game is it?

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey everyone.
You should abandon Goldleaf and switch to either DBI, Tinfoil or Tinleaf (to keep a similar layout). Goldleaf per se is known to install PLA for example as corrupt in most cases I have heard of so far (aside from Awoo aswell), especially on newer FW + AMS combos.

Reactions: coleas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-