Nintendo Switch firmware update 11.0.1 out now

BixqRRV.png

Surprise! Releasing during The Game Awards isn't just new game announcements, but new firmware updates for the Nintendo Switch as well. You can go ahead and grab version 11.0.1, out now, which surprisingly isn't just a minor stability patch: A few problems regarding games that weren't playing or displaying correctly.

• Corrected a problem where some games couldn't be played correctly.
  • Corrected a problem where, in combination with some TVs, the image would not be displayed in TV mode and an error occurred.
  • Corrected a problem which changed how the Control Stick and the C Stick on the Nintendo GameCube controller responded.

:arrow: Source

Tomkins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
my daughter updated accidentaly, little bastard.. Newest Atmosphere throws ''unable to identify kernel!' I guess Im gonna have to wait for final release...

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For some reason the latest update fucked my Internet connection on the Switch. I updated and then the switch wouldn't connect online even though everything else in my house that's connected to the Internet was still working. Had to delete my Internet setting off the Switch then set it up again and now it's working fine. Very bizarre that this happened :rofl2:

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

DerpDingus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's last update turned on player data sharing back on without permission and hid that shit deep into the menus.

I wonder if these assholes did that again after I went through the trouble of turning it off

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am, The latest one, uploaded like 6 hrs ago.... Not sure why it doesnt boot. I even tried different fresh SD card and it throws same error.

Whenever atmosphere updates, it will only work with the bundled fusee-primary out of the box. If you are using hekate (and thus, fusee-secondary), you will need to wait for hekate to support the latest OS as well, as @impeeza mentioned.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will also not like how nintendont dont have the feature to not automatically download updates.

I hate the switch, its by far the shittest console by far, its promise of better support (which i said before it launched was a lie, but the butt hurt fanboys all kicked off), its littered with same old nintendo recycled crap, old ports we already own and played first time round on older consoles (because they had the hardware) or poor inferior and delayed titles of new titles (which are far from).

Then lets not go how cheap the console is and its analogues and joycons.

Id be interested to see in the next 3-6 months if nintendo dont break their claim that the switch isnt a 3ds replacement and actually make it so as theyll need a new console to compete with the new consoles.

And i can bet you any money it will be a subpar of the ps4/xbx1x, so youll eventually get to play all those third party titles (they promised to improve on) ported to it, but it will lack the new ip titles, unless devs want to dumb down, which like the switch means your waiting ages for an inferior port.
plot twist Nintendo kicks nvidia to the curb and makes a new console with Apple silicon M1 instead

pozo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I just heard that Tencent is taking action to stop the online and offline sale of SX core/lite
some resellers in Shenzhen were under arrest

Last edited by pozo,
Reactions: HollowGrams

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system