Nintendo Switch firmware update 11.0.1 out now

BixqRRV.png

Surprise! Releasing during The Game Awards isn't just new game announcements, but new firmware updates for the Nintendo Switch as well. You can go ahead and grab version 11.0.1, out now, which surprisingly isn't just a minor stability patch: A few problems regarding games that weren't playing or displaying correctly.

• Corrected a problem where some games couldn't be played correctly.
  • Corrected a problem where, in combination with some TVs, the image would not be displayed in TV mode and an error occurred.
  • Corrected a problem which changed how the Control Stick and the C Stick on the Nintendo GameCube controller responded.

:arrow: Source

HideoKojima

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone working as software engineer know exactly what happened. This was supposed to be the 11 update but the major fixes weren't ready so they pushed them to the next milestone. Or maybe I'm wrong.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Atmosphere does work.
It most likely even worked before you've posted your comment. It just wasn't distributed. It's live since about 30 min ago.

It blocked both. SciresM is just a great developer and has already fixed it. As you said. This chosen one delusion is kin to Trump. Nobody blocked Atmosphere.. It's the greatest CFW.

tpax

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Atmosphere does work.
It most likely even worked before you've posted your comment. It just wasn't distributed. It's live since about 30 min ago.
Hast du eine leichte geistige Behinderung?

Both firmwares were affected by the update. Maybe atmosphere was already updated, it seems to be just a minor thing. Let's hope SX OS will get a proper update quickly.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hast du eine leichte geistige Behinderung?

Both firmwares were affected by the update. Maybe atmosphere was already updated, it seems to be just a minor thing. Let's hope SX OS will get a proper update quickly.
I most likely will. Would be surprised if a update isn't release this evening/night (depending on where you live)

Reactions: tpax

mikefor20

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gah, this reference has no relevance, (he must live in your head).
It's time to move on sir.

Sure it has relevance. " SXOS is the one that got blocked. They never blocked us. We are the greatest CFW ever and we are unblockable. Will never be updated" totally Trump. Time to move on? I think we found another Supporter! Stand down proud boy!

Last edited by mikefor20,
Reactions: shanefromoz

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have the weirdest problem with my switch in TV mode. The calibration with the edge of the screen is off by 4% every single time. I turn it on, it'll be at 96%, so i'll move it to 100%. Play fine, turn it off. The next day it'll be on 100% but this is somehow wrong and needs adjusting back to 96% to fit the screen correctly now. Rinse and repeat. Really hoping this is fixed in these updates.

pofehof

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would you look at that, Atmosphere updated first once again. Don't be surprised to see SX OS on the horizon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1