Nintendo sends DMCA to God

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In Unreal Engine 1(early build)apples would be rather edibles items rather than pathnodes by reinterpreting words of LEOTCK. Kind of like in both Jill of the Jungle and Jazz Jackrabbit 2.

Jazz Jackrabbit Advance it wasn’t as successful as Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Advance Trilogy Saga.

• Haha
Reactions: CoolMe

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently God infringed on many of Nintendo's ideas when he created Planet Earth.

Coming soon to your front door.

1710806761480.png

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Apparently God infringed on many of Nintendo's ideas when he created Planet Earth.
Hate to break it to you but humans created the gods, not the other way around. And isn't it cool how the more Nintendo goes after organized criminals, the more popular their handhelds and games become? I mean the Switch is at 140 million sold and still going strong!

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hate to break it to you but humans created the gods, not the other way around. And isn't it cool how the more Nintendo goes after organized criminals, the more popular their handhelds and games become? I mean the Switch is at 140 million sold and still going strong!
In spiritual sense or more like in artificial intelligence sense? Well ancient romans were also scaring people about Jesus Christ.
In Unreal Engine 1(early build)apples would be rather edibles items rather than pathnodes by reinterpreting words of LEOTCK. Kind of like in both Jill of the Jungle and Jazz Jackrabbit 2.

Jazz Jackrabbit Advance it wasn’t as successful as Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic Advance Trilogy Saga.

As for apples edible items in Unreal Engine 1(early build)like for instance in case of Jill of the Jungle not considered initially originally like it planned to be in Unreal Engine 1(final build)considered as path nodes by reinterpreting words of LEOTCK.
Little bit more stuff related to Jazz Jackrabbit.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
In spiritual sense or more like in artificial intelligence sense? Well ancient romans were also scaring people about Jesus Christ.

As for apples edible items in Unreal Engine 1(early build)like for instance in case of Jill of the Jungle not considered initially originally like it planned to be in Unreal Engine 1(final build)considered as path nodes by reinterpreting words of LEOTCK.
Little bit more stuff related to Jazz Jackrabbit.

I think you're posting in a wrong thread. This one has the apples
https://gbatemp.net/threads/x65943-cant-enter-this-thread.648749/

Besides I don't think they were "edibles" it was just an icon for the Pickup actor, just a default sprite for any pickup, just that early there was no weapon or item coded yet, but the pickup actor had that sprite. There wasn't any plan afaik for edible apples there. So indeed you "interpreted" what I said very differently.

Reactions: Xdqwerty

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Soooo.......what happened to the discussion regarding the MI_G s-Witch? Are we not allowed to even discuss it? Cause.i just found the first aliexpress build of it! NS flash cartridge MI_G S.....

Interesting......115$ usd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto