nintendo dsi problem

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by superkaytee, Feb 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superkaytee
    OP

superkaytee Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    I just got today a r4i card for my dsi. I went to the website www.iilovemario.com and downloaded the firmware and i put all the files onto the small card.When in the dsi, it would get to the loading stage of the game and then stop.
    I went back to www.r4ultra.com as this website was on the box of the card and downloaded the flash version and i put that onto the small card too.However since i did that, the dsi now says error has occured, please refer to operations manual.

i have tried formatting the card and adding the files back to the card, downloading the files again incase they were corrupt,anything to get the card going. What am i doing wrong?
    Can someone help me please as its really annoying!!

(just posted this here as i posted it in the wrong forum just now!)

2. superkaytee
    OP

superkaytee Member

Newcomer
    Feb 20, 2009
    these are the files i am using:

_SYSTEM_
    moonshl
    _DS_MOONSHL.NDS
    _DS_MENU(CONFIGURATION SETTINGS)
    _DS_MENU (GOM MEDIA FILES.DAT)
    how to use cheat

3. WildWon

WildWon EXTERMINATE!

Former Staff
    Apr 4, 2008
    United States
    8-Bit Heaven
    You posted this in the NDS forum Here. Please don't copy threads around the board.

EDIT: I see you say you posted in the other area... but there are people answering you there. So please keep it there [​IMG]

*locked*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice