Nintendo DS is a target for child molestors?

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
...a molestor driving along can see your child on the backseat and start sending messages....

rofl2.gif

We need a quotes thread.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What a load of crap. If picochat was used by child molestors, you would be able to see them. The maximum range of wifi on the DS isn't that much.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even tho I have not click on the link but I think I know what story you guys are refering to and thats the one on FOX news right...? Yea what are the odds of anyone using pictochat on their own and to have someone join is an extremely and I mean extremely rare odds...

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the prime example, no the DEFINITIVE example of media over-hyping a stupid little thing like pictochat. I can't even begin to describe how unlikely it would be that your child would be a target for pictochat pedophilia. Jesus.....Christ.....I even hate saying those two words as a curse, but really....this just dumbfounds me.

On an offtopic note, anyone else able to type messages so normally when they are drunk?

DBB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
well, i guess we're not going to see pictochat 2.0 on the next nintendo portable console (if they were planning), or at least not in the US if the news keep exagerating like this on simple things... should they warn or scare the parents?

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Didn't we have an earlier thread completely identical to this one?
yeah, this is about the third one I think..
classic FOX news, can't stand that network
wtf.gif

What's really annoying is if Nintendo had a decent online service for Wii/DS they would get so much negative media because of networks like FOX with their agendas

chalupa

Trophies
Website
nandatoe.tk
XP
Country
United States
Good thing they don't acknowledge the existence of wifi voice chat! imagine the news then..(today at 11:00! boy draws penis on ds)

ceraphis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya know, it may be good if the news and general public stopped trying to keep children from learning about sexuality...I know it sounds like a pedobear comment but its probably the only reason why kids are having sex and stuff early on is because its so taboo to media and they think they are being badass...like if you were allowed to drink at 12, and if it were this way for hundreds of years instead of all of a sudden "LOLZORZ lets go partay!!! and drink cuz it legalz!!!" how many stories would you really hear of kids getting drunk and dying and stuff.

BY THE WAY. WHAT IN THE EFFING WORLD IS PEDOBEAR. I keep hearing that and have no clue.

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That video is from a while back.

The shining moment is this video was the reporter talking to the kids from outside their room with his pink DS Lite. The possibilities are slim though, because you need PictoChat open while the game is off. I have never used PictoChat before. Doesn't sound so molesty.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6igvB1yR04A