Hacking Blue Screen/Pkg2 decryption failed

GaySexMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
so the solution is to not be an idiot and follow the guide. sorry for stupid question

my sysmmc was crapping (stuff not loading, crashes, hbmenu not laoding) out a bit so i decided to restore a GPP backup i had. didnt work.
tried making a new nand with this youtube.com/watch?v=mH8osmtPFlA like ive done before. same outcome. checksums are perfect on sd card

i think its something to do with the hwfly cable from the emmc to connector. it was very bent by the fan and i fixed that but no change.

been working fine for a month but with errors if i tried to install stuff in the emmc.

If i press V- V+ on boot i get a blue screen(expected, meants the nand is bad)

Using hwfly core rp2040 on v1

pgk2 decryption failed!
pkg1/pkg2 mismatch or old hekate!

failed to launch HOS

Last edited by GaySexMaster,

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
my sysmmc was crapping (stuff not loading, crashes, hbmenu not laoding) out a bit so i decided to restore a GPP backup i had. didnt work.
tried making a new nand with this youtube.com/watch?v=mH8osmtPFlA like ive done before. same outcome. checksums are perfect on sd card

i think its something to do with the hwfly cable from the emmc to connector. it was very bent by the fan and i fixed that but no change.

been working fine for a month but with errors if i tried to install stuff in the emmc.

If i press V- V+ on boot i get a blue screen(expected, meants the nand is bad)

Using hwfly core rp2040 on v1

pgk2 decryption failed!
pkg1/pkg2 mismatch or old hekate!

failed to launch HOS
you have a perferctly working sysmmc but crashing,
you should not have used the level 3 because it uses a donor prodinfo keys, level 2 should be sufficient.
bluescreens can be caused by many factors, wrong boot0/boot1 mismatch etc or other hardware fault.
if you're using picofly, change your cmd and dat0 resistors to 90 or 100ohm, crashes are usually caused by interference in these lines. restore your ORIGINAL backup now to undo your nand rebuild, hope you didn't crap out your original prodinfo.

GaySexMaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
you have a perferctly working sysmmc but crashing,
you should not have used the level 3 because it uses a donor prodinfo keys, level 2 should be sufficient.
bluescreens can be caused by many factors, wrong boot0/boot1 mismatch etc or other hardware fault.
if you're using picofly, change your cmd and dat0 resistors to 90 or 100ohm, crashes are usually caused by interference in these lines. restore your ORIGINAL backup now to undo your nand rebuild, hope you didn't crap out your original prodinfo.
no i was an idiot and didnt follow the last part of the video. im using pikofly but a hwfly one. so like rp2040 chip on hwfly board.

so the solution is to not be an idiot and follow the guide. sorry for stupid question

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...