Gaming Nintendo Direct Predictions

Deathscreton

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where da gold at, boi?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don’t feel satisfied, they just didn’t do it right. I think the direct sucked to be quite honest. Btw, where the hell did Kimishima go? Like, the CEO! The one who replaced Iwata?

Lost in the depths along with my AC announcement. :C

I actually wasn't too happy with the Direct. I mean, we got Okami, Crash Trilogy, Little Nightmares and a Smash announcement, but we knew three of those things were coming, so it didn't feel like anything new was given to us. Yeah, I mean it was confirmed, but still. I would have loved to see Animal Crossing, something on Pokemon, more details on a few other games and the such. Still, I suppose beggers can't be choosers. lol

Reactions: aykay55

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Lost in the depths along with my AC announcement. :C

I actually wasn't too happy with the Direct. I mean, we got Okami, Crash Trilogy, Little Nightmares and a Smash announcement, but we knew three of those things were coming, so it didn't feel like anything new was given to us. Yeah, I mean it was confirmed, but still. I would have loved to see Animal Crossing, something on Pokemon, more details on a few other games and the such. Still, I suppose beggers can't be choosers. lol
always good to confirm rumours since some of them are fake so we didnt knew at all lol we hopped :P.

Reactions: Deathscreton

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zTei5RMhQ8