Nintendo Direct E3 what we going to see?

matthi321

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping that the new mario game will not be super mario galaxy 3, I hope it will be a whole new theme. Like maybe a time travel theme.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
lol didn't realise it was everywhere

lots of people calling fake
as Nintendo said the 3DS will get a separate video
and where's Bayonetta 2?

lol

I looked at previous directs and you don't see breakdowns in the summary.

But there IS a pokemon MMORPG (Ok,fanmade and we need a real Firered rom with,accessory,a HG/SS rom,but still.)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But there IS a pokemon MMORPG (Ok,fanmade and we need a real Firered rom with,accessory,a HG/SS rom,but still.)
= the audience is a fraction of the possible audience via Nintendo distribution. Don't get me wrong, I love all ROM hacks, but there really isn't a Pokémon MMORPG available to the general crowd.

As for the releases, I'm not really hyped for E3 in general, not just Nintendo (as much as I could be). Sure the games will be interesting to see, but honestly, how many games in the presentations come as a surprise to anyone reading even a few tech/gaming related blogs with even a bit of standard?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To be fair a Pokemon MMO would kinda suck ass. A thousand annoying Pokefans crowding around you constantly asking to trade or battle like all the fucking time? I'd just stop playing.

Pokemon is a game that's fun in solitude and works for the occasional battle. I don't think I'd want to be stuck in an online game with thousands of other people playing it.

Reactions: Nxenz and kehkou

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would really like to see an Advance Wars announced for the 3DS, the 3DS has been out long enough without one :angry:

Given the last one did not get released in Japan I am not so sure it is even worth getting hopes up, it would serve to start the process of getting me somewhat more interested in a 3ds though. This said if Daisenryaku performs later this year (spinoffs aside the first in a good five years I believe) I could see someone revisiting the issue.

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm hoping that the new mario game will not be super mario galaxy 3, I hope it will be a whole new theme. Like maybe a time travel theme.
That's not exactly new...
250px-Mario's_Time_Machine_SNES.jpg

Reactions: macmanhigh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: